Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Put my FTB's in a glass case i found for 30 on eBay. Gonna throw some other kobe memorabilia around it.

Thoughts? Would you display it how it is with the date sticking out or just the regular horizintal type of layout? Sorry if this is a dumb question to put in this thread.

View media item 2014729

Put my FTB's in a glass case i found for 30 on eBay. Gonna throw some other kobe memorabilia around it.

Thoughts? Would you display it how it is with the date sticking out or just the regular horizintal type of layout? Sorry if this is a dumb question to put in this thread.
Let me get the link for that case. 30 is cheap

Pay the 500+ to get them signed if you're not gonna rock and just put em in the case

Pay the 500+ to get them signed if you're not gonna rock and just put em in the case
Yeah thats what i plan on doing if i can get it approved. Even if i don't i'll probably leave em in there, knowing myself i might end up rocking them eventually, i never keep a pair on ice but these have a different significance to them for me.

Yeah that's a nice case. UV protection is a must. I want to get mine signed also. When are you submitting yours for approval?
Probably in a few weeks, want to make sure i have the funds if i get it approved. Also hoping to see if anyone else get it's approved on here and how that goes.

That glass case is exactly what I need for a display, def copping.

kinda irrelevant to the the thread

but because this is my most active thread im just going to put post them here

basically i sold a pair of shoes and the buyer claimed theyre fake

he wants a picture of the receipt but i dont have it of course

however i can provide my bank statement shows i spent the retail price of the shoes on the release date

and he refused to that that as a proof again of course

so i think hes gonna pull a bait and switch with me

has this ever happened to anyone here? 

:frown:

I think im going to have to swallow my pride and pay retail for the Last Emperors :smh: because I doubt that these will ever go on sale or hit the outlets.

kinda irrelevant to the the thread
but because this is my most active thread im just going to put post them here

basically i sold a pair of shoes and the buyer claimed theyre fake
he wants a picture of the receipt but i dont have it of course
however i can provide my bank statement shows i spent the retail price of the shoes on the release date
and he refused to that that as a proof again of course
so i think hes gonna pull a bait and switch with me

has this ever happened to anyone here? 
:frown:
Sorry to hear that. The yeezy thread seems to have had a handful of these situations. Someone in there might have some advice.

View media item 2014729

That looks great. What size are yours? I have sz 14's. Having my doubts they'll fit...

It says up to size 16 in the listing

Yea, but I wanted to display them similarly to alx2969 did, rather than side by side. Also, when I did a rough measurement on them before, they were ~16 in and the inside dimension of the case is 15in, so they may not even fit side by side... I'll re-measure more accurately later.

Back
Top Bottom