Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I think im going to have to swallow my pride and pay retail for the Last Emperors :smh: because I doubt that these will ever go on sale or hit the outlets.

they were 20% off last weekend on ftl.com

i got a pair. they're my favourite 11.
I saw that, but my size it said that it was only available in stores. I couldn't find any stores that had my size. Biggest they had is a 13. I wear a 14.

Yea, but I wanted to display them similarly to alx2969 did, rather than side by side. Also, when I did a rough measurement on them before, they were ~16 in and the inside dimension of the case is 15in, so they may not even fit side by side... I'll re-measure more accurately later.
If you try to display it like i did it probably wouldn't fit, mine barely did the way i put them and they're a 10.5. Just a heads up, side by side i think they should though.

Scored this hat at an outlet in Phoenix. Can't find it online anywhere, nike's page has it as sold out.

Last edited:
Eulogies are growing on me every time I look at them in person. I'll definitely scoop those up when they hit the sales rack

I think im going to have to swallow my pride and pay retail for the Last Emperors :smh: because I doubt that these will ever go on sale or hit the outlets.

I'm with you on that. Last emperors are so dope. I'm crossing my fingers they'll eventually end up at outlets since apparently they were not that popular.

I was able to grab the all stars last week in the outlet. Currently in the same outlet holding a pair of Achilles. The wait time from release to outlet seems to be about two to three months. I'm sure if you wait just a bit longer they'll go.

I was able to grab the all stars last week in the outlet. Currently in the same outlet holding a pair of Achilles. The wait time from release to outlet seems to be about two to three months. I'm sure if you wait just a bit longer they'll go.
Yeah achilles and ASG popped up at outlets around the same time.  The next wave I would expect to be the Last Emperor's and Eulogies if they end up showing up at outlets

Full size run of All Star XI's at the outlet near me, $159.99
Where is Me located? 
tired.gif

Full size run of All Star XI's at the outlet near me, $159.99
There's an outlet thread specific for this information that people are looking for this kind of info if you want to post here - http://niketalk.com/t/648208/offici...site-store-update-thread-do-not-make-requests

Also just an FYI, next time if you could post the Location (city) of outlet and a Phone number for possible phone orders for the outlet you were at, it helps a great amount to all us NT'ers.  
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom