Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
No, when you feel a pair of trainers or runners, it's just 1 layer of Flyknit. When you feel a pair of Kobes, there's another layer underneath the Flyknit.
If your talking about the IX I think I know what your talking about but thats not hyperfuse, its the tongue liner. 

That's a good deed my friend haha.
They only had the Eulogy. Not a fan of purple, plus I'm waiting on the Parkers. Was actually there to return a pair of trainers. Finally decided to try a pair and my boys said, 'Dad those are ugly' haha. So they got returned. They're used to me wearing kobes.
haha I know the feeling was seriously thinking of getting the purple colorway to train in the gym with lol

As a kid I could have and would have played in anything. I even played in Starbury's ONCE.

As an adult, everything hurts so I need comfortable shoes.

I'd say Kobe XIs are the most comfortable I've worn in a while.

When you take course in physics or any basic engineering course you PM me. My point was the stress you put on a shoe is nowhere near what the shoe is designed for so your no different than the avg user of the shoe. The basic principle in designing any product is to design 120% of what the potential is. Like I said your not technical enough to understand it which is OK for me.  

So I have to take an Engeneering class to know that a pair of shoes can or can't withstand my style of play? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] How about I just play in them and get real on court feel and feedback from them?

This is hilariously awesome. Great way to end my weekend, thank you sir!

As a kid I could have and would have played in anything. I even played in Starbury's ONCE.

As an adult, everything hurts so I need comfortable shoes.

I'd say Kobe XIs are the most comfortable I've worn in a while.

Have to agree, XIs are a very well made and comfortable shoe.

When you take course in physics or any basic engineering course you PM me. My point was the stress you put on a shoe is nowhere near what the shoe is designed for so your no different than the avg user of the shoe. The basic principle in designing any product is to design 120% of what the potential is. Like I said your not technical enough to understand it which is OK for me.  
I have taken an engineering class entry level nothing special BUT it doesn't take a class to understand the simple common sense understanding of the body. Everyone's feet are different leg bone structure is different given that everyone inertia and force into the shoe is going to slightly differ, given that take into account some people are pigeoned toed or walk with their feet out or just strait etc so when pushed forward into motion the direct force from the body to the legs down to the foot will take force in different areas of the shoe, companies release a general consensus of the shoe for all consumers which brings me to the same point everyone has simply tried to make too each their own some people will love some won't take anatomy of the human body were all different were not robots sports science can only be attained to that one individual being examined. Please enough of the ignorance before you degrade look at your own posts. I will not waste my time replying to another one of your posts unless its release related have a great Monday

Have to agree, XIs are a very well made and comfortable shoe.

I second this, or third should I say

I played lightly in the BHMs last weekend at my cuzo's wedding with the fam

Not only are they comfy, they are lightweight as well

That's coming from the high top Xs I usually play in any other time

Anyone given the EMs a run?

I'm eyeing the Diems atm, I'm sure they're just as comfy

Get outa here Snottie we bout to have a full blown war

matrixsuitsupa.gif

sabotage2.gif

I will say this, I have played casually in AM90's and have tripped/fell numerous times, have played in Kobes with no issues except maybe support, I've played in Retro 8's and have had the best games, the straps give that lockdown feel.

These shoes arent enhancing your skills, they just give you a little more confidence as to what you can do on the court...cuts, jumps, running etc.

There are kicks that are holy for small players, and kicks that are holy for big players...different shoes = different results

It wont be that ONE specific shoe works for everyone, which is why the market is so huge

Was down in the Bay this weekend and they had these everywhere.

Why are the XIs sitting is my question?

That price tag and the fact that most have been general release. I am glad they're sitting. Everyone can eat.

And of course only Mike and Kanye is selling at $200.00 and better.

No, when you feel a pair of trainers or runners, it's just 1 layer of Flyknit. When you feel a pair of Kobes, there's another layer underneath the Flyknit.
Are you saying kobe 11s are double layered with flyknit or a layer of material underneath the flyknit upper?

There's no second layer underneath the FK in the Kobe 9 to 11. Just glue to make it more rigid. Also, the knitting is entirely different from the runners.

The knitting on the 11s look so much different than the 9s and 10s. I know its not pure flyknit but the 11s look like true flyknit compared to the 9s(which i used to own) at least.

For those who ball in the ASG's. Do they stain easily? I am really close to copping but I want to ball in them and got a feeling they will look real dirty quick.

Great mall Milipitas has some
Kobe Achilles in limited sizes
Eulogies FSR
All star limited sizes

Credits to the dude in the outlet thread just sharing for those who haven't got them yet. I believe they do phone orders/holds. Just try and call!

So complete off the wall question. 

Anyone have any idea how many Mamba Day ID's were made. 

Looks like some folks are finally receiving their pair so it made me wonder just how many were made/requested

Back
Top Bottom