Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Can we get over the ground beef mentions? Makes me sick to my stomach!
If someone thinks the toe box of Red Horses actually looks like ground beef....they may want to change butchers.  That or change optometrists.  There's even blue in that weave
tongue.gif

Last edited:

Happy early birthday, I like mine a lot, it's my favorite CW. I just wish the white paint on the tongue, heel and swoosh will not chipping off over time and reveal red. I like them to stay white.
You could always eventually paint them white if you don't like the look over time

have some kid trying to tell me that no one sells white horses for more than retail, and most pay under retail. can someone show me where i can get them for under retail lol

have some kid trying to tell me that no one sells white horses for more than retail, and most pay under retail. can someone show me where i can get them for under retail lol

From the outlet thread

nike ctiadel outlets, pictures as of 2PM. no additional %off hashwall

the jordanXXX were on the 11.5 section.

lots of lunarglides still for 69.99

adidas citadel had the drose6 boost for $60, BOGO 50%off 

View media item 2062577

View media item 2062578

Check live nike chat maybe for your size somewhere fam

Good luck

Last edited:
Damnit the Red Horses are nice but why do they peel?!! The white is the best part of the shoe IMO. Woulda definitely copped if they didn't have that effect. 

Damnit the Red Horses are nice but why do they peel?!! The white is the best part of the shoe IMO. Woulda definitely copped if they didn't have that effect. 

You probably really need to bang them up hard to "peel". Lance mountains don't really wash away unless you beat them

You probably really need to bang them up hard to "peel". Lance mountains don't really wash away unless you beat them
Yeah but I've heard several people say that they come off way easier than the Lances. Which would make sense considering all the marks already rubbed off before even taking them out of the box.

Last edited:
Yo, i've been looking for the bruce lee's in size 9.5 from an online retailer for under $200, preferably around $150, can anyone advise me where to look?

thanks in advance.

Hypothetical question *

Want to gauge interest level

Who wants to piggyback on another 30% off code IF I get another in the future? Don't have one now but might soon. 

Local LA NTers only, Pick up would be off the 210 freeway in San Gabriel Valley. (Arcadia, Monrovia, Duarte, Azusa, Glendora etc...)

Had the homie hook me up with a 30% off code along with 8% Mr. Rebates. Got me both the Tinkers and the Parkers. Originally not too crazy about either colorway but the Nike logo on the back of the Tinkers made me like them a little & for the price I couldn't say no. Hope they nice in person

Ive seen a pair of BL 9.5 on mercari app for $180. You might be able to get the seller to drop the price some.
Thanks man. I've seen then on certain site for 170 after redeeming a coupon, so that's the best so far.

I'm also not sure of my size, 9.5 is cool on the carpe diems, but not sure if the same size will work on these flyknits.

Wanted to wear the Carpe Diems today but UPS was taking forever, so unds'd the Tinkers. Flyknit Friday anyway, right? And the black flyknit is WAY darker than the black ID flyknit, only now do I appreciate how much darker.
View media item 2063639

Last edited:
Just got my Avar, I ordered on Wednesday, Footaction is fast.

Avar is fire, it's my Top 3, here is my Top 3.

Had to
Lol. Quit playing... these joints is FIRE. Yall just bomb on anything that's not Flyknit these days.
eyes.gif

This is a Better Colorway than MOST XI's and ALL of the BLAND Flyknits that ppl going ape over.

But Glad cats ain't feeling em... that's good news for hoping they hit the Clearance Rack!
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Last edited:

Easy pass for me.... *not my pics
Wish they would've popped the Shoe with a Silver Swoosh & Silver Shuzoku on the Tongue... but overall, Awesome Colorway.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
​ 

So glad they didn't put that TURRIBLY Bland White Sole on these like they did w/ 75% of the XI's. That Smoked Black Sole adds a little something!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom