Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
That was a very difficult decision for me to make so I made it easier on myself and got both
Will cop both on that Disco 
pimp.gif

Tinkers or ASG?? anybody own both and can tell me pros/cons? I havent seen either in person but I like the glamour shots.

Rope Lace Supply Black 3M laces. Kobe...meets Jordan 3....and 5 with the 3M touch. Sorry my pic won't upload off my phone.

Last edited:
Tinkers or ASG?? anybody own both and can tell me pros/cons? I havent seen either in person but I like the glamour shots.

Sheesh that's too tough to pick one over the other. I'd say get tinkers first and find the ASG for the low low at an outlet. I will say the ASG are neck breakers that's for damn sure [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Tinkers calling me, but i have to resist. I'm already at 7 pairs and running out of excuses to get more

Just think Kobe, Jordan, this is the closest to a 'collab' as there will ever be(besides those PE's which none of us will ever have). GET EM! Don't sleep, when all the pairs dry up you'll be like damnit.
You only live once [emoji]128128[/emoji]

Just think Kobe, Jordan, this is the closest to a 'collab' as there will ever be(besides those PE's which none of us will ever have). GET EM! Don't sleep, when all the pairs dry up you'll be like damnit.
You only live once [emoji]128128[/emoji]

You right. Went ahead and pulled the trigger lol. Gotta sell off some old pairs to make room

For me, the Tinkers get more feet time than the All Stars casually. For hoopin, the AS get more feet time than the Tinkers. I feel like it's easier to match with the Tinkers and thus making it more wearable for casual use for me. On court, their traction are similar and somehow feel better than the traction from BL, Achilles and Eulogy. I don't know if the rubber compound is a little different in the AS and Tinkers compared to the others. The tongue on the AS is more substantial than the Tinkers if you haven't already noticed. AS laces have better quality (metal aglets and slightly thicker laces) over Tinker laces but not sure if Tinkers were intentionally given cheaper laces for the theme.

Sheesh that's too tough to pick one over the other. I'd say get tinkers first and find the ASG for the low low at an outlet. I will say the ASG are neck breakers that's for damn sure [emoji]128064[/emoji]
I found the ASG at the outlet for 160 right now and don't know if they will go any cheaper. I figured the Tinkers might pop a few more times in the future since footaction just had a FSR @ discount. That neckbreak appeal is what I really like!

For me, the Tinkers get more feet time than the All Stars casually. For hoopin, the AS get more feet time than the Tinkers. I feel like it's easier to match with the Tinkers and thus making it more wearable for casual use for me. On court, their traction are similar and somehow feel better than the traction from BL, Achilles and Eulogy. I don't know if the rubber compound is a little different in the AS and Tinkers compared to the others. The tongue on the AS is more substantial than the Tinkers if you haven't already noticed. AS laces have better quality (metal aglets and slightly thicker laces) over Tinker laces but not sure if Tinkers were intentionally given cheaper laces for the theme.
I know the Tinkers can be more worn causually and that red swoosh is fire but I wear my kobes more occasially anyways. I primarily wear my kobes with jeans so that big tongue is kind of hidden and a non-issue. I prob would like to cop both but I thought ASG might be at their lowest $$$ right now while tinkers might show up in the outlets in the near future.

I found the ASG at the outlet for 160 right now and don't know if they will go any cheaper. I figured the Tinkers might pop a few more times in the future since footaction just had a FSR @ discount. That neckbreak appeal is what I really like!
I know the Tinkers can be more worn causually and that red swoosh is fire but I wear my kobes more occasially anyways. I primarily wear my kobes with jeans so that big tongue is kind of hidden and a non-issue. I prob would like to cop both but I thought ASG might be at their lowest $$$ right now while tinkers might show up in the outlets in the near future.

I have both. But if I had to choose one, it would be the AS because it's one of the colors Kobe actually wore on court. Also it was his last AS game. Tinkers are cool, but mostly hype because of the Jordan 3 reference and Nike on the heel.

Dammit! Good looking out on that Tinker code for Footaction but, I hate you for it. Its impossible to save with these Kobes hitting disco.

It'll be meant to be if I cop by Sunday. And to think I was planning on selling my cement 3s this Sunday. :smh:

Good deal on the Parker but I might wait it out on NDC to see if I can get them cheaper unless a 20% code appears. Also have to see what else comes out on the horizon.

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for that employee 50% off for the Avars and Parkers
nerd.gif
 I'm right there with you. I looked at my collection today and realized that I already got 10 pairs of these 11's. Basically all of them copped at employee store price outside of a few (ID's, Tinkers, 2nd pair BL). ​

These prices make it so hard not to cop. Ill post collection pic later.

Two local Foot Lockers still have the red horse in my size.

Went to check them out today. I love the back half of the shoe, but I can't get over that "ground beef" front section. 

Waiting for Bruce Lee's to hit discount, and pics of the black horse.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
My steal of the day.  Didn't really want this colorway but for the price. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Two local Foot Lockers still have the red horse in my size.
Went to check them out today. I love the back half of the shoe, but I can't get over that "ground beef" front section. 
Waiting for Bruce Lee's to hit discount, and pics of the black horse.:nerd:  

Can we get over the ground beef mentions? Makes me sick to my stomach!

Back
Top Bottom