Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
if gcrs drop here in the states there will still be people saying they aint droppin here 
laugh.gif

if gcrs drop here in the states there will still be people saying they aint droppin here :lol:

Oh damn! Let's not go there, lol, again.

I picked up the GCR and I really like them. They are nicely executed. I don't really compare them to the FTB because the FTB is in a class of its own with the significant in all.

I like the Q54 and the USA but not for retail. Hoping to get them under retail.

Man I'm just waiting for them Black Horse. Got my Nike gift card ready!

Hope SN is right about the GCRs dropping.  Want to double up at retail if I could get lucky with SNKRS (assuming that's how they would drop); but I've always thought SN kinda got their news from here.  

It would be really funny if the day before the 3Ds release, a pic pops-up on social media of Kobe stepping off a jet wearing them.

Don't know if anyone already posted this but
Nike Marina had Tinkers/Parkers on racks today for $99, one of the guys told me that they could price match since they didn't have my size for the same price.
So overall paid only $108 .

View media item 2099065
View media item 2099066
That particular one that you're holding might have been a return from the Employee Store. You can kinda see the partial stamp on the barcode "ES" and a circle around it. Did the employee order it through NDC for you while you were in the store?

Back
Top Bottom