Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I just called the store to confirm if they have the Parker's in any size and they do not have any more. I was going to go there after work to order from NDC and return my FL pair but no luck. But you're correct, all you need is one pair of any size to price match. I believe it's called Nike Assist, if I'm not mistaken.
Thats what its called, works well if you know when/what the store has 
smokin.gif

Wow, what size were the Tinkers? For $100 that is an absolute steal...... 

Nike Marina never have anything when I go there - just a bunch of trainers and hyperdunks. I look at the pictures that people post of their clearance stores at other cities and they have like full size run of Kobes, and etc. 

I didn't ask what size since I already had some but he also said they had it in store.

No
what do you mean by price match? did you call another store? or did they order them instore for you and price match?

no I didn't call another store, the employee actually offered me the price match since I had a pair IN HAND. As long as you have a pair IN HAND and it's not your size they can price match it in Nike.com(Assuming they have sizes online) using their employee phones.

Just need one pair to be there to do a price match with NDC, they still have a lot of sizes. Gonna go there later today and see what's up. For that price gotta complete the pack.
I just called the store to confirm if they have the Parker's in any size and they do not have any more. I was going to go there after work to order from NDC and return my FL pair but no luck. But you're correct, all you need is one pair of any size to price match. I believe it's called Nike Assist, if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for reporting, saved me a trip. Oh well money saved.

that was one of the shops I was offering to people that PM'ed me asking where to get Q54's, had to keep it to PM's from lurkers. I mentioned it here as well that it comes out to about $245 shipped. 

Last edited:
Damn, checked that site to see if they had any Cosmos 30s. Gone.
mean.gif
they were gone the first day it released. Kobe Q54's sat on their site, mainly because they weren't allowing US shipping at the time. I've ordered from them before and I know they do US shipping but didn't give the option for US shipping for the Kobe Q54's. Seeing the pairs STILL on the site, I see they finally opened it to US shipping to get some sales going. 

they were gone the first day it released. Kobe Q54's sat on their site, mainly because they weren't allowing US shipping at the time. I've ordered from them before and I know they do US shipping but didn't give the option for US shipping for the Kobe Q54's. Seeing the pairs STILL on the site, I see they finally opened it to US shipping to get some sales going. 
Yeah, I also tried to get AJ XXX Q54 but I did not know that they are not sending to abroad. I am in EU but not in the France. They were gone in 2minutes and 30seconds (literally).

nerd.gif
 Vino shoot me the link if the Q54s are still available

Clearly in the minority here, but I really do like the Easters.

I see everyone's point about the skull on the back/Easter relevance, but it's a solid CW none the less.

For me the easters looked repulsive in real life but I don't hate the 3ds so I'm not in the norm. Some trainer on ig was wearing these today, they look aight

For me the easters looked repulsive in real life but I don't hate the 3ds so I'm not in the norm. Some trainer on ig was wearing these today, they look aight

For me it was the opposite, in pics they looked tragic, but they finally hit my outlet and i saw em in person I was like ok I can ***** with these [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

For me it was the opposite, in pics they looked tragic, but they finally hit my outlet and i saw em in person I was like ok I can ***** with these [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
This right here. I didn't see the easters in person at all. I ordered from NDC and when I got them I liked them a lot. ​

Back
Top Bottom