Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I think I might bite on some Quais for $234 shipped from a euro seller. I guess thats not bad a price, but then again $160 for a rumored stateside release sounds a lot better.

Here to hear the guys who were so confident that GCRs wouldn't make it to America have to say now. Not to mention the guy claiming resell is hitting 400+.

I hope that these do release everywhere to kill the hype. GCR resale prices dropping here in the Philippines. I'll wait a few more weeks/months till they're closer to SRP. Or maybe till I find a VNDS below SRP.

For those who bought the GCR's for resale I don't really blame. Got the guaranteed pair and don't have to worry about dealing with the SNKRS app and all that stuff if they do drop. I just hope that if they do come out they mass produce them rather then limit them. I can write off pairs that don't release over here but if they do drop and I miss out  I'm gonna be frustrated lol.

Some real (non-glamor shot) pics of the Quai 54s if you're considering them:

Mamba touch; Snake slithering thru the Q54

Last edited:
For those who bought the GCR's for resale I don't really blame. Got the guaranteed pair and don't have to worry about dealing with the SNKRS app and all that stuff if they do drop. I just hope that if they do come out they mass produce them rather then limit them. I can write off pairs that don't release over here but if they do drop and I miss out  I'm gonna be frustrated lol.

That was my thinking from the beginning, just wanted to be safe than sorry and $269 wasn't bad at all, after taxes they'll be around $220 here so I don't feel bad, if I paid $400 and they ended up dropping here then I'd be sick lol. I'll still want to double up if they drop here. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Got my FTB today and was impressed with the packaging. The shoes were cool, simple black/gold colorway but wasn't blown away. Maybe I need to see em in a different lightning. Reminds me of the blk/gold kobe 8 elites but the gold is not as loud. The meaning behind these > the actual shoe imo. I think the bhm is my top pick as of now.

Last edited:
Hey Fellas,

Trying to cop my first pair of XI's (my 9 em lows are starting to wear down). 

I'm hearing mixed reactions on what is better traction-wise...translucent rubber outsole or the regular outsole.

Never played in translucent rubber outsoles. Opinions which one is better for an indoor court? 

Hey Fellas,

Trying to cop my first pair of XI's (my 9 em lows are starting to wear down). 

I'm hearing mixed reactions on what is better traction-wise...translucent rubber outsole or the regular outsole.

Never played in translucent rubber outsoles. Opinions which one is better for an indoor court? 
I've played in both outsoles.  The regular outsole is better but I've yet to slip or slide in the translucent outsoles and I play in them way more than the regulars.  Just know that the grip is not as "sticky" as the IXs and some people claim the XIs are trash on a dusty court but I've yet to experience that.

Sneakersnstuff had the dark knights for 45pounds must have been a typo I ordered on the off chance and now have shipping info for them, now off the site tho, its cool they honoured it tho for anyone else who ordered as well as myself

Sneakersnstuff had the dark knights for 45pounds must have been a typo I ordered on the off chance and now have shipping info for them, now off the site tho, its cool they honoured it tho for anyone else who ordered as well as myself
That was a good deal

822675-037

COOL GREY/ VOLTAGE GREEN - YELLOW STRIKE 

8/11
nerd.gif

can someone who knows most the colorways list all the solid rubber colorways? Already got the bhm but might want another colorway to hoop in

Back
Top Bottom