Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
How much are FTB XI's going these days? Has the price dropped at all?

And how much does it cost to get signed via Panini...

I thought $140 for the 8's were steep, kinda regret not picking up more pairs. Was a really comfortable and fun shoe to play in. If they ever retro or re-release will have to pickup some more pairs. 

Also is it me or are all the recent Kobe's feeling more narrow and long then before? 

What do you think guys ? I got a white and gold ID and FTBs coming soon .

I want to add 2 more pairs then (1 ID , 1 Retail ), what do you suggest ?

Being Sicilian the fact that the Milans are trash *** em really pisses me off. Smh it's Milan give us Mc Italian scheme on fk

when kobes were 130-150, Jordan retros were 150-170, Lebrons were under 200, and foams were 200 and that tops all other nike basketball shoes.

it is not just the price, it is also " how many options we have for the same money ".

Milans are ice. Still pass for me. Just need Carpes under 100 and I'm ready for the XII.

Last edited:

They are going to be dropping prices across the board, basketball shoes just aren't selling like they used too.  
I think basketball shoes not selling also has to do with the "swag" trend that died down after 2014 (thank god). All of the hypebeasts were buying basketball shoes because it was the "cool" thing to do.

Last edited:

I think basketball shoes not selling also has to do with the "swag" trend that died down after 2014 (thank god). All of the hypebeasts were buying basketball shoes because it was the "cool" thing to do.
nah depends on your city. NYC is still heavy on wearing basketball shoes casually and rock it like a fashion item. I think a part to blame is Nike overproducing and overpricing on new tech ball shoes and even some old tech retro basketball shoes

Last edited:

nah depends on your city. NYC is still heavy on wearing basketball shoes casually and rock it like a fashion item. I think a part to blame is Nike overproducing and overpricing on new tech ball shoes and even some old tech retro basketball shoes
That's true. I didn't think of other cities. But yeah, those 2 factors play a huge part.

Overpricing is what the issue is. Nike uses premium pricing to differentiate their products. The premium price is a way of portraying their products as being superior to others.

Dope collection.  Don't gotta hide your Boosts though 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom