• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Seems counterproductive but these are nice for the fall/winter

Will see if the gf will cop these for me

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them except for the lateral part of the heel area which could trigger my trypophobia.

insole on the emperors is red. There isn't a touch of purple in them it's down the spine of the sole it's a hint hardly noticeable
I may have got the pairs mixed up but I mean the color of the zoom air bag on the insert my bad for the lack of clarification. But the colors that we don't see that are listed could be the insert or the air bag.

I guess my overall point is that just because it has red and green for the color code it doesnt mean that its not the shoe. 

Edit: Sorry this was supposed to posted last night lol. 

Last edited:
Really digging that pair if it is indeed the "Black Horse". It looks like a colorway they would typically use on an EXT model, but luckily this is on the real thing :smokin

Deal alert this was at my local ftl in Richmond va , at the Virginia center commons mall

They need to put those 3Ds on sale instead 
laugh.gif

I'm debating if I should get the 3ds for $160 or double up on the Emperors or Achilles for $149.

I'm debating if I should get the 3ds for $160 or double up on the Emperors or Achilles for $149.
As someone who doubled up on the Achilles....I have no regrets. I wouldnt regret doubling on emperors either but the 3d's you can probably get down the road for cheaper. 

As someone who mostly wears their Kobes casually, I love those new Horses.  Perfect for the Fall.  Almost certainly will double-up since I did with the other Horses.  Go fantastic with khaki or camo shorts with a tee too.

Last edited:
I will most likely double up on those black horses, if I fact, they are the black horses. I didn't double up on the white and red.
What's next after black horses? Pale horses?

Back
Top Bottom