Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

DAMMIT!!! Emperors show up at an outlet within driving range and F&F is over... 
mean.gif
nerd.gif
 Ysidro, Carlsbad or further north?

I'm skeptical in saying those are the black horses although I can't say their not, right heel has no symbols on it representing the meaning to kobe of the black horse (famine) and swoosh isn't sewn on...

Good points. I'm skeptical bcuz of those reasons as well.

View media item 2122775View media item 2122776View media item 2122777
Anyone knows whats causing this one? My 11s are relatively new. It also happened in my 4s and 5s.

The 7, 8, and 10 have no sockliner issues like this. Any tips for prevention?

Looks like you are actually playing bball in your Kobes. It's because the shape of that shoe and the how your feet move when you play ball. You can cover that spot with tape when you play.

The exact same thing happens to my shoes. The 5s were the worst.

Not too shabby. Exactly what I have so far except the GCRs are en route and I'm still trying to find the FTBs for a decent price. I did double up on Eulogys, Parkers, BLs, AS, BHMs, USAs and tripled up on Tinkers...my top CWs for this line.

Wow that's alot of shoes! Do you wear them? I dont wear mine so i'm happy with just 1 of each

Nice! All DS too? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Yea!

View media item 2122775

Anyone knows whats causing this one? It also happened in my 4s and 5s.

The 7, 8, and 10 have no sockliner issues like this. Any tips for prevention?

It's because the shape of that shoe and the how your feet move when you play ball. You can cover that spot with tape when you play.
Don't be offended, but it's you. Because of how your legs/ankles/feet are shaped, your feet catch each other during your gait, you probably won't ever notice it when it happens.

We all have different gaits, this doesn't happen on ANY of my Kobe because feet catch each other in a lower spot, so the medial side of my heel counters are ALWAYS scuffed in the exact same place.

As previously stated, a piece of tape should do.

Don't be offended, but it's you. Because of how your legs/ankles/feet are shaped, your feet catch each other during your gait, you probably won't ever notice it when it happens.

We all have different gaits, this doesn't happen on ANY of my Kobe because feet catch each other in a lower spot, so the medial side of my heel counters are ALWAYS scuffed in the exact same place.

As previously stated, a piece of tape should do.
^^^ very likely. None of my Kobes ranging from Kobe 6 to the current Kobe XIs have this problem. Some of which are only worn with jeans and you would think that the jeans rubbing on the top would cause it to have a tear but it doesn't. The Kobes I wear only with shorts also do not have that problem.

I have only had problems with the sock liner ripping on the 8's and it was on the corners of the collar near the end of the laces.

1) BHM

2) Eulogy

3) Bruce Lee

4) ASG

5) Tinker

This is my list of regular release

List with all releases

1) BHM

2) GCR / FTB

3) FTB/ GCR

3) Eulogy

4) Bruce Lee