Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The traction on these 11s looks so scary if you were buying these to ball in. I don't know if I'd call it an L on design but it definitely isn't a W

Played on a typically dusty court yesterday. These things worked great. I was shocked. Or maybe they finally cleaned the floor. Either way they were great. Upper feels a little stiff still tho. Hoping it will break in nicely

Played on a typically dusty court yesterday. These things worked great. I was shocked. Or maybe they finally cleaned the floor. Either way they were great. Upper feels a little stiff still tho. Hoping it will break in nicely
i found the same thing. Maybe there is  break in time like the 10s

I went to House of Hoops completely sold on getting the Kyries due to the price, but once I saw these BHM kobe in hand, I coughed up that extra 100. Sad part is I was debating on returning them but then I put them on foot again and I couldn't do it.

I went to House of Hoops completely sold on getting the Kyries due to the price, but once I saw these BHM kobe in hand, I coughed up that extra 100. Sad part is I was debating on returning them but then I put them on foot again and I couldn't do it.
Welcome, now you can join the discussion on traction!

laugh.gif
What's the deal on the traction?

I was hoping for more of a Beethoven color way like the kobe 9s. Regret ever trading them away. Can't find them in my size for nothing.
Odds are you'd be dealing with the pink stains on the toes by now with the Beethovens. Depending on what the trade was, you might have been better off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom