Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
They could've and "Should've" done better but they're not that bad. They're just not as "Different" as we all wanted.

Every person who doesn't like them now will be first in line to get them when they release, just look at those same people who didn't like the pics of the 11's when they first leaked.

Last edited:
They could've and "Should've" done better but they're not that bad. They're just not as "Different" as we all wanted.

Every person who doesn't like them now will be first in line to get them when they release, just look at those same people who didn't like the pics of the 11's when they :nerd:first leaked.

Nope

Nike basketball is dead. They are just struggling with colorways/ silhouettes on every single model the last couple years. What a shame.

I really want to like the all star pair too. Green is my favorite color and always love the flyknit, especially factoring this is kobes last all star shoe too. But they are just meh
hibbyshrug.0.0.gif

Last edited:
All this waiting...for that? Oh well. Maybe more pics will convince me, maybe not. Need to find some BHM's for under retail now

Last edited:
Stupid they just keep putting that pattern on every shoe. The half cut off fade. Fine for one pair but for everyone is just a bit much. Just like how the X did the asymmetrical pattern on everything.

How hard is it just to make various multi color weaves? Damn third year in a row.

Back
Top Bottom