Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
BL's...

cfa24b2e33b759a4b631645c7a744f46.500x215x17.gif

glad my NT brethren will feast will the long-awaited Bruce Lee's. They're nice, not my cup of tea though...looks like Nike made the pair live up to the potential (scars on the back, nice fade, etc)

cook boys, cook 
nthat.gif

Wish I could cop every single pair of this ftb pack. Will make an effort for the 2k4, zkiii and viii

^^^thats true but being first doesn't always make it visually superior, the 5 version is just untouchable and it doesn't hurt that the 5 is one of the best kicks to wear period

My gawd those BL's are straight fire...better than the 9s, but i cant disrespect the OGs lol they still #1

Is the stitching so thick on the heel on the BL's that it sticks out a little? That's sick. Wish I was able to cop an early pair from that listing.

Brice lees might be a day one buy. Hoping they release plenty so they drop in price. Ready for retail though.

I thought the Kobe 1 was going to be white...?

Supposedly a "blurry picture" of the ZK1 FTB...?

View media item 1926280

First thought...ugly *** sneaker

Nostalgia is a mother.
We all fall victim.
I've been careful (lately) about claiming a sneaker as ugly, I want to know my audience first, and share in the nostalgia, rather than blast a sneaker and say it's bunz.

It's funny how you can take a 40 30 20 and 10 year old, have them describe their best sneaker, and they all light up the same, different sneaker but the same feeling exudes. Nostalgia man, I respect the sneaker, I know it has a story to the man harping and praising it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom