Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
**** it -- not gonna waste any more time/energy/money on this FTB XI nonsense.

Gonna scoop by a pair of BHM XI's and honor Kobe by ballin in them hardcore (something I'd be too anxious to do in the FTB XI anyway).

I feel like I missed out on all the sales and discounts for the BHM XI's though, does anyone know of a way to get them for under $150? I saw some deals for $130 floating around previously.

LOL totally understand about the wifey. Happy wife happy life. Imo. I think the bhm because it is a great colorway. U can get it cheaper than ftb 11id. Have money left for dinner and a movie.
Even though u shouldn't care what anot her man have on his feet. U know and others know "those FTB11 ids are not the actual FTB 11 shoe". However u should not care about that.

I don't think the casual viewer would really be able to distinguish the FTB from a FTB ID.
But I agree, I'd take the BHMs over the IDs.

Bruce lee for 160 shipped (40 under retail)  Enter code LKS16444

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...&cm_mmc=Linkshare-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Eastbay
good looking out, i've  just placed an order...my last pairs of kobe 11s bruce lee to get discounts! but darn that cali tax 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Hit up Stadium Goods and Flight Club to see how much my 10.5 would go for. Stadium Goods quoted $1250 (standard price I've seen), but Flight Club only quoted $800...

FC is selling for $1000-1250 right now, so either they're inundated with pairs or they see the market dwindling. Thought that might be of use to some of you.

**** it -- not gonna waste any more time/energy/money on this FTB XI nonsense.

Gonna scoop by a pair of BHM XI's and honor Kobe by ballin in them hardcore (something I'd be too anxious to do in the FTB XI anyway).

I feel like I missed out on all the sales and discounts for the BHM XI's though, does anyone know of a way to get them for under $150? I saw some deals for $130 floating around previously.

Seen em at flight23/footaction for $145. Arent they still on NDC for 180 or so.

Hit up Stadium Goods and Flight Club to see how much my 10.5 would go for. Stadium Goods quoted $1250 (standard price I've seen), but Flight Club only quoted $800...

FC is selling for $1000-1250 right now, so either they're inundated with pairs or they see the market dwindling. Thought that might be of use to some of you.
i went to stadium goods on thursday day after the game and dude said they had a pair for $500 but not photoed or put up yet. Said come back tomorow or we can email ya. Went back next day and searched the consignment office with manager didnt have any so he was wrong. :frown:

Dont be afraid at FCNY and Stadium Goods to walk in the dropoff side and have a look/ask coz he had some other FTBs there.

Thats whats up. I think ppl on here are right, anybody buying for 1000+ will probably not wear and end up reselling later. Plus hype will die down. Also there seems to be a lot more pairs then previously thought. Pretty sure as time goes on hypebeast and the average sneakerhead will sell their pair and only true kobe fans will keep because like many stated already, there colorway is clean but nothing real eye-catching. Looking forward to copping these in 8months for a couple hundred less.

I know of someone who purchased the 11s today for $900 off a reseller (NJ) so the prices appear to be coming down.  The bay and PP charge 12%, so this would be the equivalent of about 1K-ish on the bay.  Prices are starting to come down...a little.  Again, I think there are definitely more than 2000 of these out there.  Patience. 

Last edited:
I know of someone who purchased the 11s today for $900 off a reseller (NJ) so the prices appear to be coming down.  The bay and PP charge 12%, so this would be the equivalent of about 1K-ish on the bay.  Prices are starting to come down...a little.  Again, I think there are definitely more than 2000 of these out there.  Patience. 

I agree, patience is key. Prices will drop after the hype. The next hot shoe is around the corner and focus will shift.

Saw that Kobe jacket/sweater from way back when these released is at factory stores. Pretty sure the price was $140

so only the IDs (like Demar ASGs) are painted color ways? all others, BLs, BHMs, etc, are not? black and white IDs are not painted. thats good, then will only have one painted in my collection when demar replicas come through

really hope more pairs show up for those who want em. won mine at beverly center and was jumpin and running around LA Live in em. thought it was only proper to rock em while Kobe did.

Congrats, glad you won. You're the type of person I'm genuinely happy for. Thanks for your first sentence too. 8)

I'm at South Coast Plaza now. Drove down because I have to be around the area for business for the next few days. Went in and asked for the manager. Spoke to her for about 20 minutes. I included the stories posted here. Her story sorta lined up. She said shoes came in Friday morning and they started making calls and unsold pairs were sold after.

I got her card so I can contact FTL Corp still. Any of you guys who plan on contacting need to find direct email addresses. That contact us dummy email address will not get read by any higher ups.

This takes some time to find nomenclature i.e. jsmith@footlocker.com for CEO.

It's worked for me in getting direct responses from other issues I've had with other firms. I'm not holding my breath with this one, but I'm eager to see what responses I will get, if any.
major props to you for doing this!

all i can say is footlocker did this release really really really dirty man.

the way footlocker released these made it super easy for their employees to cop or backdoor. 

according to my plug, he knows at least 3-4 stores that almost all the employees that work there got pairs. he told me there were employees that had never resale before trying to sell to him. i believe him because he was able to sell me a pair for $450! but hes a cool guy tho, hes one of those plugs that still respect the game. he knows im a big kobe fan so he gave me a discount, he was gonna oop me a pair of slamdunk 6's (big fan of the anime too!) for 380 but i backed out because i thought i was gonna be able to cop online lol. 

also managers are a part of this too! theyre useless. most of them honestly just dont care. 

Last edited:
Nothing but ids are painted and it seems the white(grey) and black ids arent painted either. Seen the grinches and others irl and they look good even though you can see grey base flykbit throughit

Back
Top Bottom