Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Despite being adidas I love the new Swingmans quality, and that v neck black jersey with the sleeves is nice
Can't agree with you on that. The material is nice but I hate that the words are pressed on instead of stitched. $110 for a pressed jersey doesn't sit well with me.

Nvm now I understand why you out a space between the Di lol but thanks for the lookout
pimp.gif

Can't agree with you on that. The material is nice but I hate that the words are pressed on instead of stitched. $110 for a pressed jersey doesn't sit well with me.

I see your point, but I mean it's not an authentic jersey so it is what it is. For me, they're one third the authentic price so stitches be damned

Last edited:
$129 for the Eulogy's are almost too good to pass up. Still wish I could get the Carpe's for around $100

I'll end up with eulogies if they are ever available for $120 total otherwise it's just BL for $150 and CD when they hit $100.

I see your point, but I mean it's not an authentic jersey so it is what it is. For me, they're one third the authentic price so stitches be damned
I get what you're saying but as somebody who's been buying Swingmans since the Nike days, I was insulted when I saw the new ones were pressed on. I just felt like they were finding an excuse to cut costs.

Last edited:
Hey does anyone know if they are releasing a triple black Kobe xi? My buddy told me they were but I can't find anything on it. I'm new to the site so sorry if it's been discussed already, I looked back and couldn't find anything.

Hey does anyone know if they are releasing a triple black Kobe xi? My buddy told me they were but I can't find anything on it. I'm new to the site so sorry if it's been discussed already, I looked back and couldn't find anything.
Yea @NYC757  Posted a while back a list of all the XI releases with colorways.  One of them was Black/Black, but that's all I remember and know about it.  No leaked pics or anything so far.

FYI, if you do a little research all of the colorways along with release dates have already been released. Now the renderings...that's another story.
Kobe Red Horses weren't on any pre release reports.... Nike never shows their full hand. Just look at the the Oreo HTMs from the Xs those came completely out of no where. Im sure we will still have a couple color ways pop out of no where. Unless you think that they are not going to release any kobes besides the USA flyknits, Quai 54 flyknits, and the  Mambacurial and 3D Ems, oh and those god awful asteroid foamposite knock off ems  between now and January 1st when they drop the 12s. 

Are the Eulogy at D ick's available in store? Stopping by LA for the next couple of days, and ordering online might not arrive on time for me =( 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom