Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Oreo Xs weren't a suprise because we knew the code matched with the other X HTMs before the first lot even dropped, release was outta nowhere though as is typical of HTM.

I wanna see these Quai54s and Mambacurials.

Also how you get the 2k17 Gold edition?

Oreo Xs weren't a suprise because we knew the code matched with the other X HTMs before the first lot even dropped, release was outta nowhere though as is typical of HTM.

I wanna see these Quai54s and Mambacurials.

Also how you get the 2k17 Gold edition?
I pre-ordered it on Amazon. Not sure which options you'll have in Australia though.

Kobe Red Horses weren't on any pre release reports.... Nike never shows their full hand. Just look at the the Oreo HTMs from the Xs those came completely out of no where. Im sure we will still have a couple color ways pop out of no where. Unless you think that they are not going to release any kobes besides the USA flyknits, Quai 54 flyknits, and the  Mambacurial and 3D Ems, oh and those god awful asteroid foamposite knock off ems  between now and January 1st when they drop the 12s. 
The Oreo 10s weren't a surprise.  NYC757 posted the colors, product code, and EXACT release date on here a couple of months in advance (And I scored them in-store because of his post.)  Red Horses I got info on back in March from another forum.  As of right now, the only future releases that I have knowledge of from semi-reliable to solid sources are the USA/Olympics (July 2nd), two more horses (Black and Pale), the Curials & 3Ds (EMs I believe, so I really don't care bout those), Quai 54s, WTK 11, a Retro 1 near the Holidays, and the 12s in Jan.  Those are the only ones I know of.  And I've inquired multiple times regarding a Multi iD, and have been told each time 'no plans.'  Though I find it hard to believe Nike would leave $ on the table and not release one.

Last edited:
Thought I would post this because it may mean CHEAPER Kobes in the near future...

Sales of basketball sneakers at Foot Locker fell by a mid-single digit percentage during the quarter. Despite strong interest in Under Armour's (UA) Stephen Curry basketball sneakers, Nike's LeBron and Kevin Durant lines "proved the most challenging" said Foot Locker. The company's chief, Richard Johnson, said Nike was starting to "reset the price relationship" on its signature basketball sneakers. In other words, Nike may be lowering some prices on LeBron and Durant styles in order to spur sales.

...Hope this includes Kobes.

Last edited:
It's already started with the Kd 9. It's about damn time too. People finally catching on that it was overpriced as is and then you add the elite bull **** they have been pushing for years now. It's enough already.

With Nike coming out with another "What The" themed shoe for KD, I wonder how Kobe's model will look like.

Can anyone that got the FTB's confirm if the laces don't have the Kobe shield,
And if the extra 2 laces are black/smoked tips rather than gold like on the shoes?

The two sets of laces are smoked black tips.  The only gold tipped laces are the factory laced ones.  Kobe shield...I don't recall that.  I'm almost positive there is no shield on the lace tips.  I don't have em in front of me, but I did get mine from Nike, and I'm 100% positive about the smokes laces, and pretty sure about the shield.

Probably staying the obvious...but ask for a receipt.  These were limited, and just about every pair came with either a NDC receipt, a Nike store receipt, or FL one.  95% of these (US) came from one of only 3 sources.  

Also ...if it helps, the little clear zip-lock bags (2) the extra laces came in had 'Nike' in black on them.  'Nike' with the swoosh underneath.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom