Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Who's ready?
Count me in on 2 and 3 if they get a disco 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I like the Black Horse out of all of the Horse releases so far. Not sure I will cop though, I have a lot of black toe Kobe XI's already. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:

Last time I looked forward to a GR like these was the Beethoven 9s.  These distinguish themselves from the average, typical colorways.  Doubling up on these, and sporting with camo shirt or pants this Fall.
I think these are fire and awesome. I agree 100% and don't understand what is wrong with them...olive, black and gum bottom...im in.

I'm happy resale for kobe is dead. The ftb pack is getting cheaper and cheaper. I'm still just happy i got a pair of details for basically retail.

I'm still debating if I want the am mambacurials. I want them but cheap I'm stingy this year after getting these cws for basically ES price

Wallet is gonna kill me in Sept. Just got the Kobe Quai54's for $152. Bred 1s are next week (if I'm lucky to get them). The EM Mambacurials, then the Black Horse. Lord have mercy...

Wallet is gonna kill me in Sept. Just got the Kobe Quai54's for $152. Bred 1s are next week (if I'm lucky to get them). The EM Mambacurials, then the Black Horse. Lord have mercy...

Was that for a size 8? I was actually gonna bid for the same pair for that price. It ended this morning.

Yeah it's gonna be a busy and expensive sept.

I want to have a dozen max of the Kobe 11 elite low, I already have 11 now, so it will be impossible to make it a dozen since I know there are more coming that are fire.

Sadly I need to sell All Star and Last Emperor (probably need to sell them really cheap if I want to move them).

Have to be super picky now, I am thinking to get another ID as the one that I just got it's fire, probably my favorite among my Kobe 11. 

I want to have a dozen max of the Kobe 11 elite low, I already have 11 now, so it will be impossible to make it a dozen since I know there are more coming that are fire.
Sadly I need to sell All Star and Last Emperor (probably need to sell them really cheap if I want to move them).
Have to be super picky now, I am thinking to get another ID as the one that I just got it's fire, probably my favorite among my Kobe 11. 

View media item 2145641
ID pics?

"Gotta catch 'em all" attitude went out the door awhile back. I do still have all (and more) of the kobe 8s but most of the lebrons and kds are gone. It's not a humble brag, more of a warning.

Back
Top Bottom