• GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
So tempted to cop. 
eyes.gif
 Gotta fight the temptation.

Last edited:
Had for a minute just forgot to share, red horse/usa celebration
I've gotten more compliments wearing the Red Horses than any other Kobe 11.  They just grab people's attention.  Only a couple small scuff marks on the white parts so far.  White Horses grab a lot of attention too.  Some others...not so much.  Can't wait for those Black  Horses.  Nike did a great job with this pack.

Last edited:
Ya'll crazy thinking Red Horse is not fuego.  Check that thing out in person if you can and it looks really clean and nice.  My top Kobe 11 I'd say I have right now in my collection.

Kobe XI Elite 'The Land Down Under'

- Exclusive Australian release celebrating the Wallabies (Australian National Rugby Union Team) new sponsorship agreement with Nike. 

- Due for release September 3rd 2016

- These are awesome!

Kobe XI Elite 'The Land Down Under'

- Exclusive Australian release celebrating the Wallabies (Australian National Rugby Union Team) new sponsorship agreement with Nike. 

- Due for release September 3rd 2016

- These are awesome!
You sure those aren't IDs. I don't want to dispute your sterling reputation of joining today, but they don't usually release shoes that you can make the exact same thing on iD.

They could've been sent from someone here (U.S.) to Aus

Last edited by a moderator:

Picked these up today to add to the collection.  For EMs, I like them quite a lot.  Definitely going to put some miles on them here at the end of the summer.
Wouldn't dream of Hooping in anything this Pretty. Casual only.[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom