Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I got to Nike SF 15 minutes after the store opened and I ended up buying the last size 9. I'm not sure if there were others that bought that size before me but if I was the first one, it leads me to believe that there may only be 1 FSR. I would suggest to call the store to confirm if they have your size before making a trip.

Got the last of my size (9.5) at my HOH, and it was 30 mins after open.  Was doubling up (ordered from EU as insurance), so it wouldn't have been a biggie if I struck out.  I think it was only a full run or two.
FSR at my local HOH
eyes.gif
Told ya'll don't sleep.  FSR at my HoH also which usually gets pretty decent stock.  Store manager told me 1 of each size is all he got and he was surprised for this release.  3 People there grabbed pairs right when it opened.  I got my size 9 and another snagged a 12 and a 10.  These things are 
smokin.gif

After taking time to compare to the others...this is my favorite 11 Elite.  Any 'What The', 'Xmas' or MC iD are going to have a tough time keeping pace with these and the Barca Curials.  Nike didn't disappoint with these last two Elite 11 releases.

Last edited:
I love that the mambacurials are sitting. I'll scoop a pair and that tee this week or later if they hit discount

Would it really kill Nike to release a real white [Flyknit] iD option so something like these could be made? 
mean.gif
  It would be $500 flying out my wallet to make a couple pair.

Wait, what am I saying.  Can't even make the Shozuku and heel a different color now. 
mean.gif
x2

Last edited:
Kobe xi Bruce Lee's and Easter size 13 and up on hash at citadel ca for 109 with 20 percent off.

Kobe xi draft days Em for 75 with 20 percent off on hash size 12 and up.

Also posted on outlet Sept thread. Cheers

Last edited:
Aren't the white pair just a TB?
Slightly different.  TBs have black sock liner/black heel cap/black flywire.  The one's above are supposed to be the 11 'Fundamentals', and have white sock liner/white heel cap/grey flywire.  The 10 Fundamentals had a black sock liner. Go figure.

If the clear sole was as light a blue as those NDC photos show then I might cop...but it's not. Same clear sole as on the other models. Those NDC photos are pretty off.

Nike actually shipped my black horses out before the end of the weekend. Been quite some time since that's happened.

Back
Top Bottom