Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I feel like the Kobe 11 elite is the most versatile, stylish and classiest sneaker for casual wear of all the Kobes. They don't have any wild and sometimes cheesy prints or colors like the 7 or 8s (with the exception of a few, like the Easter and All Star), no super high top either like the 9s, which is harder to pull off. Just mostly subtle colors and designs paired with fly knit and a low top. Beautiful and classic shoe.

What do you guys think?

I agree, I picked up more pairs of the XI than any other Kobe model.

I feel like the Kobe 11 elite is the most versatile, stylish and classiest sneaker for casual wear of all the Kobes. They don't have any wild and sometimes cheesy prints or colors like the 7 or 8s (with the exception of a few, like the Easter and All Star), no super high top either like the 9s, which is harder to pull off. Just mostly subtle colors and designs paired with fly knit and a low top. Beautiful and classic shoe.

What do you guys think?

Darn you eBates! I bought the Blackouts yesterday with the 25% off clearance with %12 on eBates. Now they have it at 18%
eyes.gif

Time to reorder and return
devil.gif
How did you get the blackouts on clearance?

The XIs were def nice. Kinda tailed off towards the end, still think the IXs were the peak of the line.

So will the 4kb Liquid Lime be the next and the last pair of Kobe 11 elite?
Guess that is it!

Best model since kobe 8

So far only have Achilles, Bruce, Tinker, Avar, last game ID, and love all of them, still hunt for eulogy, dark space Oreo with good discount, and maybe 1 or 2 EMs if they are cheap enough, LOL.

The 11 is my favorite Kobe model. I think I bought 9 colorways which the most for any model for me.
Same here. The XIs are my favorite and went all out this year. I have all the Elite colorways (also doubled up on a few CWs) except for FTBs and Brazil. For the EMs, I have Aces, Carpe Diem, Draft Day, Quais, Blackouts, and Milans. I made 3 EM IDs, 3 Elite IDs and 12 MC IDs. I definitely won't be getting into the ADs this deep because I promised my wife that I'll seek counseling for my Kobe shoe addiction. smh

Philippines from NDC Canada delivered to my Canadian address today and is being forwarded to me tomorrow.

I guess Nike Europe runs the Canadian site, which is why they don't ship to the US. Oh well.

Same here. The XIs are my favorite and went all out this year. I have all the Elite colorways (also doubled up on a few CWs) except for FTBs and Brazil. For the EMs, I have Aces, Carpe Diem, Draft Day, Quais, Blackouts, and Milans. I made 3 EM IDs, 3 Elite IDs and 12 MC IDs. I definitely won't be getting into the ADs this deep because I promised my wife that I'll seek counseling for my Kobe shoe addiction. smh

Not sure if this is the right thread, but the kobe XIIs have launched with NIKE ID OPTIONS!!

now that is enticing. didn't really feel the original colourway..

going for swim in the iD lagoon

Quote:
12 MC ids? In to see a collection pic, dont hold out on us m8
eek.gif

Quote:

12 MC ids? In to see a collection pic, dont hold out on us m8 :wow:
I'll post pics once all 12 pairs come in. I only have 4 pairs at the moment and just got a notification that three more pairs just shipped out. They're nothing you guys haven't seen before. I went with very simple combos- all of them have black heels, either black tongue with black laces or white tongue with white laces, then either black PRM, sail PRM or conventional white swoosh, then for outsoles GITD (1), XDR, white or gum. 2 of the 12 pairs were identical since I'll be wearing those two the most so I wanted to double up to wear later down the line.

Back
Top Bottom