Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
code ebates20 gets 20% off clearance and they're also at 8% back.   Surprised how long it took them to put Black Spaces on sale but they're definitely worth getting for a good price like that. 

Hey everyone, I'm looking for the Kobe Xi Achilies in toddler size 9. I wouldn't mind a pre school size either, but I CANNOT find any on foot locker/champs/eastbay/footaction etc,  is there any sites you recommend to looking for these? thanks!

Well just picked up what may be my final pair of the Kobe XIs. Was able to get the "Philippines" EMs for about $100 from NDC with the extra code. That makes 5 pairs total for me. 3 EMs(summer pack, mambacurials, Philippines) and 2 elites(BHM and Masters of innov). Got all for well below retail and couldn't be happier with this line.

As an added bonus, I love switching out insoles with my Lebron 11s. So many on court combos!

Well just picked up what may be my final pair of the Kobe XIs. Was able to get the "Philippines" EMs for about $100 from NDC with the extra code. That makes 5 pairs total for me. 3 EMs(summer pack, mambacurials, Philippines) and 2 elites(BHM and Masters of innov). Got all for well below retail and couldn't be happier with this line.

As an added bonus, I love switching out insoles with my Lebron 11s. So many on court combos!

What's the ride like with the Lebron XI insole?

What's the ride like with the Lebron XI insole?

I usually play with the Lebron insole in the masters and it's probably my favorite all around setup in a basketball shoe ever. Great cushion and stability overall but still feels light and grippy. I like the EM insoles for training because of how light they are. Oddly, I also like the set up of the Kobe elite insole in the Lebrons.

It all depends on what I'm feeling like that day. If I'm looking for more support or I'm gonna play in the post, I rock the Lebrons with one of the insoles depending on what kind of cushion I'm looking for. If I want to be a little quicker and lighter, I'll go with the kobes.

View media item 2322708
Guys hows the traction on the cool greys? its got the blue translucent outsole - are these any better than the smoked versions?

Also does anyone rock the lebron Xi midsole in these? I tried this before on the kobe 9 elite lows but they were just too tight in the toebox 9same sz shoe) would i be better going up a half sz if i plan to drop in the lebron xi midsole?

Just saw these on Kickscrew - listed as new release(?) - did anyone ever pick these up?
^ "Olympic" CW... never heard of these, that price tho
eyes.gif
$450
Those are the Brazil's. 889870-114 they were a limited release around the Olympics. I think @Little Mac  has them.

Back
Top Bottom