OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
how durable are these xdr for outdoor hooping? I definitely need to make a pair before nike take them down but not sure if i wanna spend xtra on fk xdr or just settle with EM xdr strictly for hooping outdoors.

how durable are these xdr for outdoor hooping? I definitely need to make a pair before nike take them down but not sure if i wanna spend xtra on fk xdr or just settle with EM xdr strictly for hooping outdoors.
These aren't really for outdoors although they have XDR sole, because the outsole is too thin. Get the Kobe venom 4s, those are beast on outdoor courts

@DaGameTRIPLE
Your pair looks dope. The blue flyknit came out really nice.

I got the iD's I ordered earlier this month yesterday. It's sad saying this since I'm from L.A., but these are my first pair of Kobe's. I thought the flyknit was gonna be a little darker, but I like how they turned out.

View media item 1377990

This looks clean, is that just the solid grey upper? I like the mix of light and dark in it.

New day, so..here are some pics outside my apartment..hopefully the bright sky out clears up any questions about the color of blue flynit..
Bruh. These came out GREAT. Had I known the blue Flyknit looked so good, I would've done this with a Volt Swoosh. I ordered a purple/grey fade. Hope they turn out good

@DaGameTRIPLE
Your pair looks dope. The blue flyknit came out really nice.

I got the iD's I ordered earlier this month yesterday. It's sad saying this since I'm from L.A., but these are my first pair of Kobe's. I thought the flyknit was gonna be a little darker, but I like how they turned out.
This looks clean, is that just the solid grey upper? I like the mix of light and dark in it.
Thanks. Yeah, I went with a solid grey upper. That's what I like about this material... Even if someone makes the same design, my version will be slightly different from theirs because of how random the flyknit is. In that way, it kind of makes my pair a 1 of 1.

On another note, it's nice that Nike changed the design of the NikeiD box. Wasn't a fan of those one size fits all boxes since I'm a small footer.

These aren't really for outdoors although they have XDR sole, because the outsole is too thin. Get the Kobe venom 4s, those are beast on outdoor courts
Or the Kobe Mentalities, full length lunar, outsole is really durable, and they're cheap.

Last edited:
How to save designs? I'm trying to make one before its all over, this was my design, Chaos inspired. I just took a pic cause I can't find how to upload it like the guy above me did. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Or the Kobe Mentalities, full length lunar, outsole is really durable, and they're cheap.
I tried the mentalities and venomenoms i didn't like them at all. My sulfurs KB8s lasted about 6-7 months and playing once a week outdoor, still can go for another month or two. But looking to switch to XDRs 9s.

How to save designs? I'm trying to make one before its all over, this was my design, Chaos inspired. I just took a pic cause I can't find how to upload it like the guy above me did. Any thoughts?
When you're on the NIke ID build page, underneath the shoe theres a share button click that and go to make a poster. After you pick background and size you can save it

I guarantee you that you won't find a site where viewing images by most recent first matters more. tragic. 
mean.gif

Well the wife made me list the mamba moments on ebay, but I got to pick the price so I don't think they'll sell any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom