OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
thats still messed up tho.

"hey, i'm goin to the store... gonna sell all ur shoes quick so i can get groceries. k bye."

i'm sure you would be the first to sell your shoes when it needs to happen tho. just sayin.. could be a tad more sensitive to your terms. easy for me to say though. 
ohwell.gif

anyone put in an order recently? just wondering what would be the ETA on these if I ordered today.

I remember I kept holding off on making my kobe 8 IDs with the shedding skin and the day before I was going to finally pull the trigger, they pull them off the site. Ended up copping the xmas pair from ebay for $200 which I wasn't proud of. Definitely not letting that happen again since the 10s look terrible to me.

anyone put in an order recently? just wondering what would be the ETA on these if I ordered today.

I remember I kept holding off on making my kobe 8 IDs with the shedding skin and the day before I was going to finally pull the trigger, they pull them off the site. Ended up copping the xmas pair from ebay for $200 which I wasn't proud of. Definitely not letting that happen again since the 10s look terrible to me.
Ordered mine the 26th of January and they're estimated for February 27th. They still haven't started making them but idk if that's normal. Haven't ordered an iD in probably 3 years. Mine have the black flyknit upper if that makes a difference.

That's interesting. I'm guessing the black flyknit has to be the most in demand color so maybe there's a delay for those. I'm trying to get the turquoise flyknit which seems not that many people on here have put up any pics of that colorway yet. I was torn between that and the game royal for the upper after seeing everyone's pics tho.

All this snow in the north east is keeping my MM on ice. Waiting for a dry stretch to break them out.

Anyone know how the black translucent sole holds up over time?

I ordered two pairs on 21 January 2015, my first pair shipped and will be here this Wednesday. The second pair says it was completed but I haven't gotten a shipping notification just yet so it has been roughly  14-15 days from conception to delivery.

I ordered two pairs on 21 January 2015, my first pair shipped and will be here this Wednesday. The second pair says it was completed but I haven't gotten a shipping notification just yet so it has been roughly  14-15 days from conception to delivery.
dang! that's quick.. 

Mine went from the first to the third stage in about 4 days, and have been in "finishing" for over 9 days now. I was hoping they would've shipped by now! Lol

My pair that I got on Thursday took less than three weeks altogether (from the day I ordered them to the day I received them). The original estimated delivery date was suppose to be 2/26 but they arrived before the end of January.

Last edited:
View media item 1380974
So i might sell or return these & yes i did post them before but wanted to share that i found a name for them, iknow they mamba moments but these a VINO inspired. Kobes nick name given back in 2013 who else remembers that ?

VINO means WINE

View media item 1380974
So i might sell or return these & yes i did post them before but wanted to share that i found a name for them, iknow they mamba moments but these a VINO inspired. Kobes nick name given back in 2013 who else remembers that ?

VINO means WINE

LMAO once you name it, it will be harder to let go. I need a name for mine since I am keeping them.
View media item 1381345

Last edited:
just pulled the trigger on the design I posted earlier. When you check out with paypal, they don't charge you until they get delivered right?

just pulled the trigger on the design I posted earlier. When you check out with paypal, they don't charge you until they get delivered right?

No it charges you right away, unless it's the pay after delivery option which is 2 weeks after purchase...

Back
Top Bottom