OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Got a question if anyone could help. I'm looking at a pair of the elite low MC to buy online. The seller lists there new but with no box. I asked why no box and the seller stated they were bought as a return. Does he mean they were returned to nike and he then bought them? Does no box with an id seem off?

Got a question if anyone could help. I'm looking at a pair of the elite low MC to buy online. The seller lists there new but with no box. I asked why no box and the seller stated they were bought as a return. Does he mean they were returned to nike and he then bought them? Does no box with an id seem off?
That sounds legit! I have seen some ID's without a box at the outlets, but in most cases they do have a box. Nobody is making a fake MC that looks legit, so you should be good!

WOW, that is OD on speckles smh ... what are they doing? We need an option for "light speckles" or "heavy speckles" at this point.

these id threads always end the same. "I wish I got this" "I forgot to get this before it was taken down" "I waited too long on the id in my cart" etc etc.. come on. If you wanted it you would have got it.

these id threads always end the same. "I wish I got this" "I forgot to get this before it was taken down" "I waited too long on the id in my cart" etc etc.. come on. If you wanted it you would have got it.
Funds man. Funds.

Bro exactly!! I'm looking at some of these "I missed out" post like #StopIt5! These options been available since the end of the summer and they still pump faking on the thread lol

WOW, that is OD on speckles smh ... what are they doing? We need an option for "light speckles" or "heavy speckles" at this point.

I think they changed the speckle crew late in the game. There's a big difference in my Mamba Moments and my other 9 ID's.

Mine don't even look like speckles IMO, it's more of a oreo print look. I'm thinking of painting over them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom