OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Normally the metallic swooshes (silver, gold) have texture because they are more thin than the colored swooshes. The first one looks like it could be silver by the color of the kobe emblem

Yeah I think the swoosh is white on both pairs. Maybe it's the flash of the camera on the 2nd pair that causes me not yo see the texture.

I'm looking to cop a pair of the MC lows online. I'm noticing a difference in the swoosh. Was that an option on nike.com? On One pair the swoosh is textured and another pair It appears just solid.
They are the same color, one is a close up one isnt. The FK underneath is visible under the swoosh on ALL elite lows, its more noticeable on gold/silver because its foil. Those are as real as it gets 

I was back & forth on purple laces and/or a purple tongue. It would be neat to see what that would look like 

Even tho the colored and fade option are looking better..... man they still don't look good at the same time. 
tongue.gif

Repp for all those pics tho. Nice ID collection.

Posted this in the regular thread too. Done with 9s, did 11 IDs this year.
My ninja. If you're only getting one, may has well have none.  I'm a double upper, too. Except I think mine is a sickness though. lol. It's like Lays potato chips, cant have just one lol.

these id threads always end the same. "I wish I got this" "I forgot to get this before it was taken down" "I waited too long on the id in my cart" etc etc.. come on. If you wanted it you would have got it.

not really, I had pairs ready but waited for another chance at mcs coming back

they never did so the last call dropped just as I bought mcs off ebay amongst other purchases

simply woulda been irresponsible to have copped

I think its funny....the man has 29 pairs of Kobes and all people can say is " where are the Beethovens?"

I think he is just saying that he doesn't want or like the beets. If he wanted a pair he would have had 3 up there.

laugh.gif
 What's more impressive is that there's 29 pairs of shoes but really only 15 different styles (I count all MMs, MCs and regular IDs as 3 separate styles) but I never understood the love affair with the Beethovens, I always thought they were the worst Elite low to release.

Back
Top Bottom