OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
pretty sure the nike check is metallic silver judging by this picture. also the nike check color matches whatever color is on the tongue logo and in this case the tongue logo is greyish. since wolf grey seems like a dull grey and the nike check pictured is a bit shiny with the box label saying reflective silver...
Yup,I noticed that but didn't know if reflective silver and metallic gray was the same so I went with white.

Just placed my order and funny thing is I had a $25 gift card right here but I thought I had already used it and was about to throw it away but said let me try it first and it actually worked lol.Then I used my other $25 card that nike sent me for ids so it came out to $210.Expected date 8-1-14.Oh the wait lol.

Thanks for all of the help and ideas guys.This was a day alot of us waited for.

Oh happy days.When jesus cuz.

Last edited:
Bought the mp's. Gray sole/white swoosh. Hope the flyknit looks as good as the released pairs.
I want a cool grey pair so bad but cant rock with $500 on these right now.
Do I have to say anymore?
smokin.gif
Dope combo and it will set it off

Glad everyone who missed out on MP's or just doesn't like the highs is able to make a low version, :lol:

I wish the FK was more like the HTM's because I already have and like my MP's, :frown:

Last edited:

I just went white on white.I don't really want grey,but that perfect reflective kinda white kinda sliver look.Ole well we will see fam.
yea now that i look again that white swoosh just looks too clean, so many options really cant go wrong either way

Is the clear translucent sole the same exact sole used on the Philippines? Clear with bluish tint?

yea now that i look again that white swoosh just looks too clean, so many options really cant go wrong either way
Yup I agree.The white is just to clean and I had to do it.The bad part for me is idk what size I shouldve got lol.I was a 10.5/11 in the kobe 8s.Then i lost weight and the 11's were to long and now I ordered a 10.5 in these fk lows.
Is the clear translucent sole the same exact sole used on the Philippines? Clear with bluish tint?
Bruh idk.So many questions,options and feels today lol.

Praise b Nike lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom