OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i just asked a rep and they said the metallic silver is very shiny. take that for what you will haha. i guess i'll be going wolf grey or white

I really hope the MC isn't dumbed down like the other ID options. It looks ridiculous on the flyknit free. I would assume they have taken the same material and route as the MP but you can never tell with Nike.

im gonna wait to see what the MC flyknit looks like in actual pics.

hopefully the MC option is still available by the time ya'll start posting pics.

Anyone know if Ebates or any other cash back site will work combined with a 20% off nike code?

So many fire options. I love the blue glow with the black upper.

But damn $245...I gotta be saving for the Lance Mountains.

Working unpaid this summer has been a killer 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

what do you guys think? Should I go with this, or is the amount of Glow a little OD? Both are Same shoe. Top is without glow effect on, bottom is with glow on

Also if someone could please PM me this 20% off code it would be greatly appreciated!

The codes ppl are asking for are a 1 time use code that the person likely got from nike due to an issue with a previous order. Or they made some stuff up and got a code.

Last edited:
Even though many will be made, the MP lows are a must just like the chaos 8s. Can't wait 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom