OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I know I want those yeezy foams and then I got the concord lows coming up, trying to limit my sneaker purchases but it isn't easy
Yup me too and I want those as well.I dont even wear my concords now lol.I wont be buying any of the lows personally.

Yup me too and I want those as well.I dont even wear my concords now lol.I wont be buying any of the lows personally.
honestly the concords aren't a big deal, I think the regulars look better in the mid top form anyway, but I really want those foams, that price tag though wow

Also, you guys disappoint me.

I remember nothing but major hard ons for that Amnesty 8, and none of you have thought to use that multi purple outsole?

There is a chance someone posted and I missed it, tho, didn't go thru all the pages, :lol:

View media item 904750
Also, you guys disappoint me.

I remember nothing but major hard ons for that Amnesty 8, and none of you have thought to use that multi purple outsole?

There is a chance someone posted and I missed it, tho, didn't go thru all the pages, :lol:

View media item 904750
just ordered this pair couple days ago except purple specks on the midsole to break up the black alittle and with a purple liner with yellow stitches. Thought the signature id letters on the heel id didnt look right for some reason. Can't wait for these. Ordered the kobe 8 amnesty couple weeks ago so waitin on kobe 8 and kobe 9 id's as well as blackout kd 6s. Most lookin forward to these 9 id's doe.

honestly the concords aren't a big deal, I think the regulars look better in the mid top form anyway, but I really want those foams, that price tag though wow
Well we are paying $220 for these whats $250 for those lol.

Plus im telling yall shop discover is where its at if you have a discover card.You get 10% cash back on every nike.com,FNL,FTL and eastbay purchase and sometimes its 15%.So for the yeezy foams I will get back $27 which is an instant $25 Nike gift card.

They usually tally up all of your purchases for a 30 day period and them you get your rewards cashback.It is only $20 for a $25 nike.com gift card.So for every $200 you spend on those sites you get $20 back which is a $25 nike gift card and they have other cards as well.You can also put it towards your credit balance as well.

Last edited:

I thought speckles as well at first but I am personally going with number 3 and no speckles with clear sole.

I think GITD is a lil to much for these and used to much.I just want a clean shoe sometimes.
I like 3

I like 3
thanks

Well we are paying $220 for these whats $250 for those lol.

Plus im telling yall shop discover is where its at if you have a discover card.You get 10% cash back on every nike.com,FNL,FTL and eastbay purchase and sometimes its 15%.So for the yeezy foams I will get back $27 which is an instant $25 Nike gift card.

They usually tally up all of your purchases for a 30 day period and them you get your rewards cashback.It is only $20 for a $25 nike.com gift card.So for every $200 you spend on those sites you get $20 back which is a $25 nike gift card and they have other cards as well.You can also put it towards your credit balance as well.
really don't want another credit card, wish I knew that when I opened my last one, but I have been using ebates, got a fat check coming

So say i had a 205 dollar gift card. And used ebates. Would i still get the rebate?
Yes,

thanks

really don't want another credit card, wish I knew that when I opened my last one, but I have been using ebates, got a fat check coming
Trust me that is the realest comment ever lol.I got tired of waiting on ebates tho.They give you a check every 4 months now and their nike.com is never 10%.I prefer getting my cash back every month.

Last edited:

Yes,

Trust me that is the realest comment ever lol.I got tired of waiting on ebates tho.They give you a check every 4 months now and their nike.com is never 10%.I prefer getting my cash back every month.
lol yeah that wait is unreal

Somebody please take a shot at a Stash x Kobe 9 shoe. I can't seem to get it.
mean.gif
The closest I could get.

i did that swirl outsole amnesty kobe9s aswell think they look dope imo... i have about 5 IDs in my locker that i would love to make 
nthat.gif

was bored... Kobe 4 "carpe diem" inspired w/ xdr sole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom