OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@Zombifed Nach0 Taipan 8 used game royal so you want photo blue for the Blue Lights. If you want to give the logo some "bling" go with metallic silver. If sticking to true BL inspiration then wolf grey.

nice ids.. gotta hold off for them to hit swoosh though.. i cant justify sneaker prices where they currently are these days

Went thru all 16 pages......thankfully only about 3 color ways are must have for me. Those Tiffany inspired ones with the black bottom, Asg and the grey laker-elite looking ones. And maybe those purple and gold with the icy blue soles. And maybe the Tiffany ones with the white outsole and the SOL ones. Also I'm gonna need sol hyperposites now

I hate all of you :smh:

Im waiting a month to see how some of these options look when people start getting them in. Im def about to cop an amnesty cw. I was gonna make an id on the 8's of that colorway but decided to wait for the 9's to do it. I got a decent collection of 8's and want to bolster the collection with some great pairs of the 9's.

Im feeling a lot of the cw's y'all are making. I am hoping that the gold doesn't look that great so that way I don't have to cop 4 pairs on id alone lol.

I need to get out of here for now before i soend more money

I'll be back in a cpl months prob

I really want to make the mangos I just want to see how bright it is before I pull the trigger

Flyknit just looks so much better than EM. Sigh......
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom