OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Im surprised no one has done a wolf grey bottom yet (or no pics have come in yet) to resemble a true "Masterpiece" Low. I plan on going that route if i get the chance since I dont have a MS High.

Im surprised no one has done a wolf grey bottom yet (or no pics have come in yet) to resemble a true "Masterpiece" Low. I plan on going that route if i get the chance since I dont have a MS High.
I was in route for a wolf grey outsole but opted for a GITD and the rest is rock in roll history

YESSSS !!! Amazing color saturation on em! So glad i did a similar pair (white speckles & white liner on mine)

I think everyone wanted HTM. I'll say this . The mc id pops way more than the HTM. I have the HTM and slept on id. Had it in cart but whatever. There's just a lot less black in the id weave. The shots are sick.

View media item 1080378

Couple more pictures under better lighting conditions. 

Also about the sizing... I wear a size 10 and all shoes I own are size 10 with a little wiggle room. These do seem a bit constricting. My big toes are touching the end of the toe box. Hopefully won't be a problem when the fk stretches out a bit.

What option did you use for the swoosh is that the metallic grey or the wolf grey option?

Last edited:

Putting it into context. These lows pop WAY more...
Dopeness. So the OG MP's have a grey swoosh?

If the MC comes back I think i'm jumping on the white swoosh. Pops just a little more. The metallic swoosh is dope as well.

That Gif. 
laugh.gif

All these MC lows. Feels.

Back
Top Bottom