OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i ordered 2 pair of flyknit ids on July 8... received a finishing touch email at 1:29 am on one pair, and a we've started your order email at 1:45 am... thought they would ship together...

Super sad I had to get extra picky and wait for translucent soles with the MC. I chatted with a customer service rep named Anthony, and he said there's they ran out of resources due to the high demand.

Anthony: I do not have information regarding whether or not this option will be available again.

Anthony: Since the option was taken off, they were also taken off your locker for that same reason. The option may or may never return.

I got 2 pairs of the "MCs" coming, and by looking at all these pics they do look sick!... i just hope my pairs dont have sooooo much "Volt" color in the upper?...seems like that the most abdundant color on these "MCs"?...crossin fingerz for more "Purple/red" with sum "Volt"!!....either way just glad i was able 2cop b4 they sold out,, very thankful...next week looks like all 5 pairs i ordered are coming!..cant wait!

thought someone said MP don't have a white swoosh, its like reflect silver or something, not metallic, not white.

Man that white pair is beautiful.I still like the gold swoosh and kobe symbol better tho.

Dope pics fam

Wow guys my pair has shipped!!!!!!!!!

I just got my finishing touches last night at 1 am and didn't even get a shipping email yet but just check my orders or nike.com and it says shipped and has the tracking number.

It's white.

View media item 1081773
Shout out to W waverder with the nice pic

Thx for the pix shoutout!!

I decided to go w wolf grey because I compared my MP swoosh to my MC flyknit frees swoosh which is white and to me going w the wolf grey swoosh for my MP inspired lows was the best choice.

The MP elite swoosh is neither white or wolf grey. Its an in between reflective color but I went w wolf grey swoosh.

If MP colourway is ever available again, I'm going to order 
nerd.gif

Thx for the pix shoutout!!

I decided to go w wolf grey because I compared my MP swoosh to my MC flyknit frees swoosh which is white and to me going w the wolf grey swoosh for my MP inspired lows was the best choice.

The MP elite swoosh is neither white or wolf grey. Its an in between reflective color but I went w wolf grey swoosh.
I dont even think it's reflective. Just a very very very very light gray but def. not white

Even though I have the HTM looking pair on hand right now, I really want it to come back so I can order the multi-all white-gold swoosh combo. That looks awesome. 

Back
Top Bottom