OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

15375.gif

SO THIS IS CONFIRMED WOLF GREY SWOOSH!!!!!????????

if so,

Loki.gif

can't waiit for mine haha. my white solf will look "wolf grey" once i get it dirty with some wears. that white sole serves as dual purposes mayn!

Very nice...I want to pull the trigger on the exact same setup but with translucent sole but I keep thinking about the sole yellowing...

I hear ya about the yellowing. That's exactly why I went w/ the white sole.

The MC pair above is identical to the pair that's "SITTING" in my locker! :smh:

SO THIS IS CONFIRMED WOLF GREY SWOOSH!!!!!????????

if so,

can't waiit for mine haha. my white solf will look "wolf grey" once i get it dirty with some wears. that white sole serves as dual purposes mayn!
Did Loki do that in the movie?

White Swoosh or Grey Swoosh. White Sole or Grey Sole. IDC, JUST GIVE ME THE OPTION TO ORDER THE DANG SHOE!!! >:

I have my ID's and HG's but I still have this empty feeling. If no MC option anymore, the least you could do Nike is leak pics of the Red joints! :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone see videos of id pairs? Hoping to see some soon and check out the detail and on foot look.

To anyone who has ordered a pair of Nike ID's with translucent sole within the past 6-8 months, realistically how long until the outer sole yellow's with normal usage?

While I expect it to be the same as all prior clear soles, I am hoping something changed in the process and the sole no longer yellows as quickly, which again I doubt...

i want to make a black pair with gold accents but dont want to spend money on black flyknit. IMO one of the biggest selling points of flyknit is the style aspect of it and seeing the different texture like patterns and weaves etc. with the black i just seems too plain. and not gonna pay that much for it.

but the grey though, although plain, you can still really see all the diff lines and design of the FK.

I might be regretting getting the metallic grey swoosh, those wolf grey swooshes look on point on the mc cw

I BET MORE THAN HALF OF YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE GLOW IN THE DARK OR CLEAR SOLE OPTION FOR THE MC FK KOBE 9 IF IT WAS AN OPTION AND NOT A GLITCH

SNEAKERHEADS ALWAYS TRYING TO BE DIFFERENT AND SPECIAL. GUESS YOU GUYS GOT BURNED THIS TIME. 

Joshua: Hi, my name is Joshua. How may I help you?Me: I was just asking regarding the infamous multicolor upper for the Kobe 9 elite low, when it originally went down I called and asked and someone over the phone said that the option will indeed return, it had just been sold out however it is unknown when
Joshua: That feature is actually not return at this timeMe: And then I have two friends who called, I think one called two days ago and another yesterday and they got conflicting answers, one saying that it will return and another saying that it's sold out for goodJoshua: I'm not sure who you spoke with but to my knowledge that option will no longer be availableMe: I was just wondering if it's time to move on lol, I have a pair in my cart and ready if it is to return, but otherwise I would just have to move on if they weren't to returnJoshua: I assure you this option will not be available anytime in the near futureMe: Hmm okay, do you know why Nike doesn't just say so? Haha not like blaming you or anything but they always answer to people on twitter that they have no word on it returning or not, it just gives us a false sense of hope hahaJoshua: Yes I understand, that's the way the company works. Trust me when I tell you as a Nike consumer myself, it can be frustrating when you really want a product but sell out before you get a chance to purchaseMe: Yeah it sucks...I have one more quick question if you don't mind!Joshua: I don't mindMe: Do you think the "glitch" had to do with the option being taken down?Joshua: No the material to make that option actually sold out and Nike chose not to make it available againMe: Oh okay, well thank you!

I know the Reps usually don't know much, blah blah blah, but he "assured" me that it won't return, I still don't know if I believe it..

Last edited:
Joshua: Hi, my name is Joshua. How may I help you?
Me: I was just asking regarding the infamous multicolor upper for the Kobe 9 elite low, when it originally went down I called and asked and someone over the phone said that the option will indeed return, it had just been sold out however it is unknown when

Joshua: That feature is actually not return at this time
Me: And then I have two friends who called, I think one called two days ago and another yesterday and they got conflicting answers, one saying that it will return and another saying that it's sold out for good
Joshua: I'm not sure who you spoke with but to my knowledge that option will no longer be available
Me: I was just wondering if it's time to move on lol, I have a pair in my cart and ready if it is to return, but otherwise I would just have to move on if they weren't to return
Joshua: I assure you this option will not be available anytime in the near future
Me: Hmm okay, do you know why Nike doesn't just say so? Haha not like blaming you or anything but they always answer to people on twitter that they have no word on it returning or not, it just gives us a false sense of hope haha
Joshua: Yes I understand, that's the way the company works. Trust me when I tell you as a Nike consumer myself, it can be frustrating when you really want a product but sell out before you get a chance to purchase
Me: Yeah it sucks...I have one more quick question if you don't mind!
Joshua: I don't mind
Ziad Hindosh: Do you think the "glitch" had to do with the option being taken down?
Joshua: No the material to make that option actually sold out and Nike chose not to make it available again
Ziad Hindosh: Oh okay, well thank you!

I know the Reps usually don't know much, blah blah blah, but he "assured" me that it won't return

You need to read more closely. He said it won't return "in the near future," not that it won't return. Also, he says "to [his] knowledge" that option won't be available. As you can tell based on the many conversations with Nike reps that people have had, you should trust his knowledge about as much as you'd trust a dude that wants to do a meet up in a dark alley.

You need to read more closely. He said it won't return "in the near future," not that it won't return. Also, he says "to [his] knowledge" that option won't be available. As you can tell based on the many conversations with Nike reps that people have had, you should trust his knowledge about as much as you'd trust a dude that wants to do a meet up in a dark alley.
I really hope you're right.

Back
Top Bottom