OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
JR Smith gif insert ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just looks radioactive.

Last edited:
Swoosh looks white to me.
Might be the light... that or some Chinese factory dude put the wrong swoosh on.

Either way I'm happy
nthat.gif

The blue glow sole is a lot darker when not glowing than I thought it would be and a lot brighter glowing than I thought it would be...

Just swapped my kobe 8 insole out for the kobe 9 hypergrape insole and before I couldnt even get my foot in...

now?

SUCCESS

a little snug but not terrible. definitely can be worn now.

ty based god

ALRIGHT!...NOW WERE SEEIN SUM COLORFUL IDs ABOVE!!...LOOKIN GOOD FOLKS!....
man i cant wait til this Wed when my 5 pairs start rollin in...3 MCs, 1 Gray, 1 Black....i cant wait 4ya guyz to see my MC "Chaos" colorway i made...ohhh baby!....and it figures that outta 5 pairs i made, my 3 MC colorwayz are the last to ship behind my Black pair and Silver pair!..SMH..LOL..my life!

I just got one of my ID's in and I'm not sure if it's just my pair (since there will always be inconsistencies), but my ID's do seem to have a tiny bit more room than my HG's, which is a huge relief for me. Now I hope my MC pair fits similarly.

:wow: :wow: :smokin

CANT WAIT TO GET HOME!!!
Did you order black/white with blue sole?
black upper/white swoosh

wow that blue glow is SICK.
Been wanting to use it since the 8s, just couldn't make something I liked until now.

See below....

i dig these

I don't like all of the IDs pictured the same, but I haven't seen one bad one yet.... :smokin

Back
Top Bottom