OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
These photos are awesome! I'm hoping to see something a bit different soon. It seems like most people went with either the MP or HTM variants.

I placed an order for a grey pair through a proxy and cannot check on the status of the order. My order was placed on 7/3 at 3:15pm. Did anyone that placed an order around the same time? Where is your order up to?

These photos are awesome! I'm hoping to see something a bit different soon. It seems like most people went with either the MP or HTM variants.

I placed an order for a grey pair through a proxy and cannot check on the status of the order. My order was placed on 7/3 at 3:15pm. Did anyone that placed an order around the same time? Where is your order up to?
Should be getting finishing touches this week and shipped email early next week.

Is the wolf grey outsole, basically the same one as on the purple fade 8?

pretty close bro...the Kobe 8 has a "Pure Platnium" color it says?...but the "Wolf Gey" is just a shade darker!..IMO!

Thanks. Just thinking for future id's. Don't want to go to white because it will get destroyed. Surprisingly my fades are holding strong so might go with that color.

It's easy to see why they "sold out". So many pics and this is just the first wave.

Nike is making insane money on these.

black upper/white swoosh
Been wanting to use it since the 8s, just couldn't make something I liked until now.
See below....

i dig these

I don't like all of the IDs pictured the same, but I haven't seen one bad one yet.... :smokin

agree I usally in past ID threads i'm kinda ehhh on some pairs but every pair produced and posted have all looked really good!. can't wait for my pair tomorrow and early next week!

All these FK pics got me like

KobeMouth.gif

Flyknit is the best thing to happen to the Kobe line since the Introduction of the Kobe IV Low. (imo)

Last edited:
The black swoosh MC completely changed my mind. The color blocking makes it exactly like the MC racer. The only thing keeping me sane is looking at my MC racers.

Just spoke to a rep and he said he had no information on when or if the multicolor option would be available again. Guess I'll play the waiting game.

Back
Top Bottom