OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

i knew this would happen but 900 ?!?

he smoking that good good.

I checked the listing because i knew 100% he would write some BS like this 
roll.gif

you guys acting like someone is going to pay that price. Its just an asking price. Dude was smart to put it high. Someone will talk him down to a nice profit. He should wait a little more, and just let that go to auction. It will fetch over $400, easily, on ebay.

I have a price in mind that i would pay, but not near $900, thats for sure. But its high though.

that petition will do the opposite of whats intended. Nike is giving hi-5's with stuff like that. Goal achieved for them.

Let's make it happen. Who knows if it will make a difference. Can we start a separate topic and have OP put on the front page.  

Plan was never to resell, I just like multicolor Flyknit so I bought them. The option sold out unexpectedly and people kept asking me what price I would sell them for so I put them up to see. $600 wouldn't move them for me because I want them. My price is high because they're dope and I don't have to sell them. At the end of the day, they're just sneakers but if people are offering and they want them, then I'll live without them.

Last edited:

Plan was never to resell, I just like multicolor Flyknit so I bought them. The option sold out unexpectedly and people kept asking me what price I would sell them for so I put them up to see. $600 wouldn't move them for me because I want them. My price is high because they're dope and I don't have to sell them. At the end of the day, they're just sneakers but if people are offering and they want them, then I'll live without them.
Did Mark Parker personally confirm the MC option isn't coming back like your listing says?

Last edited:

you don't need to give your reasons. Its your life. Do what you want. You didn't cheat anyone out of anything important in life. Good luck.

sick.gif
 ******* GLITCH. The bane of my problem with life 

Last edited:

Plan was never to resell, I just like multicolor Flyknit so I bought them. The option sold out unexpectedly and people kept asking me what price I would sell them for so I put them up to see. $600 wouldn't move them for me because I want them. My price is high because they're and I don't have to sell them. At the end of the day, they're just sneakers but if people are offering and they want them, then I'll live without them.
Not even mad!  If there's someone willing to pay for it, you gotta do what you gotta do!

Dude, stop it. Of his entire listing, that part bugged you the most? You're just reaching. As far as I'm concerned, he's looking correct with his statement.

Its so ironic you have that in your sig, when in fact, you need more people like him.

Just give me some color flyknit Nike, I just can't spend 260 on grey or black flyknit. Hopefully in a few weeks they add another upper with some color, that's all I'm hoping for right now.

Dude, stop it. Of his entire listing, that part bugged you the most? You're just reaching. As far as I'm concerned, he's looking correct with his statement.

Its so ironic you have that in your sig, when in fact, you need more people like him.
Dude stop it...yes the part of his listing that is a lie is what seems sleazy. Overpricing a shoe is something I PERSONALLY disagree with but I can't do anything about what another person does with their dollars--whether they buy fairly priced kicks (which is what I am hoping to do with my Sig), buy overpriced kicks, burn it or put in up their a** or all at the same time. To each his own.  

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on my replacement .5 size up pair. If I'm spending the money I want them to be comfortable.
I also made some color changes due to the grey FK being lighter in real life compared to the renderings.
Now I wait all over again. Lol

Just give me some color flyknit Nike, I just can't spend 260 on grey or black flyknit. Hopefully in a few weeks they add another upper with some color, that's all I'm hoping for right now.
I'm still with you on that man! I'm trying t wait it out but if it doesn't come back I'll just give in and look for a code to get these ^

Nice Gold and off white CW in Daylight and lit up like a christmas tree at night (Laces are white because i have ssome GITD flats I'm going to throw in there)

Just pulled the trigger on my replacement .5 size up pair. If I'm spending the money I want them to be comfortable.
I also made some color changes due to the grey FK being lighter in real life compared to the renderings.
Now I wait all over again. Lol

Did you go with TTS with what you normally get with Kobe's? I always go .5 size up from Jordan. Could even do full size up on some. Kobe's are so narrow for me. Wondering if I should stick to .5 size up with these.

What did your pair look like?

Did you go with TTS with what you normally get with Kobe's? I always go .5 size up from Jordan. Could even do full size up on some. Kobe's are so narrow for me. Wondering if I should stick to .5 size up with these.

What did your pair look like?

I ordered the same size as I wear in Kobe 8s thinking id be ok.
I had gitd swoosh and outsole but switched to dark grey swoosh and the dark translucent outsole to offset the light fk.

Pair # 1

* Multicolor Upper
* wolf grey swoosh
* wolf grey sole
* volt speckle
* volt ID

I also included some comparisons to my Masterpiece IX Elites. Sorry if some photos are a little blurry, I don't have the steadiest hands at time and they don't appear as yellow in person as you see in photos, bad lighting in my house. My 2nd pair will be arriving sometime next week as well as my buddies pair who hopped on my 20% code. I will post both as soon as they each arrive. Enjoy!!!
cmon man i hope nike has put this option out for a while in order to increase the hype and will bring em back ... positive thinking ... eheheh 

It's almost worth it to get two pairs of MC just to see what random color combos you get.

Back
Top Bottom