OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
We need to set up a phone chain for when the MC comes back. I'm in for 4 pairs minimum. 

Lmao don't take this the wrong way lewi, but what do you do with all of your extras? I always ask all my homies this when I go to their crib and see triples and quadruples

We need to set up a phone chain for when the MC comes back. I'm in for 4 pairs minimum. 
Is your company hiring?
roll.gif

Lmao don't take this the wrong way lewi, but what do you do with all of your extras? I always ask all my homies this when I go to their crib and see triples and quadruples
Stare at them, and feel comforted that I have back up pairs for the rest of my life.

Lol laughing at all the people who are mad

EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAD ACCESS TO THE SHOE BUT TOOK A GAMBLE BY

1. Waiting
2. #teamglitch

I'm here loling.

If you wanted them that bad you woulda got them day one.

Also, I hate resellers because most use programs to take advantage of nikes terribly coded website. Or raffle systems. None of them were a factor here and everyone had an equal chance at getting the shoes.

Last edited:

1. Waiting
2. #teamglitch

I'm here loling.

Or they could have ordered two pair , one glitch one no glitch for safety , and return the one they didnt like (or keep the ONLY ONE that actually was made as the case was )

Last edited:

I ordered 4 pairs of mc glitch. FML. I would've been loving it right now if I had only selected the white ef fin sole! For all of them.

Definitely 4 pair for me when they pop back up

1. Waiting
2. #teamglitch

I'm here loling.

The only reason I waited is that I usually put my ID designs in my cart and then order later with a regular release I want, plus my 20% off coupon. I feel pretty confident it will be back though. I think it was just so many orders. Same thing happened with the Teal on Lebron X ID, too many south beach orders.

1. Waiting

2. #teamglitch

I'm here loling.

The only reason I waited is that I usually put my ID designs in my cart and then order later with a regular release I want, plus my 20% off coupon. I feel pretty confident it will be back though. I think it was just so many orders. Same thing happened with the Teal on Lebron X ID, too many south beach orders.

Fair enough. And I do think they'll be back. But there's no reason to be mad at the guy. If you don't like the price then don't buy it.. It's simple lol

What was the time-frame between that LeBron option selling out and then returning. Days, weeks or months?

What was the time-frame between that LeBron option selling out and then returning. Days, weeks or months?

If I recall it was a couple weeks. Granted, FK material is much more fancy than the hyper fuse that was on Lebron X.

Stare at them, and feel comforted that I have back up pairs for the rest of my life.

I see lol. It was no shade or ether or anything cuz I know you're not a reseller. I just never understood how dudes have 4+ pairs of the same shoes lol, I have trouble wearing all 30 or so pairs I have right now.

Maybe we're not getting any other colors besides black, grey, and mc. I don't think any Flyknit iD had offered any other colors (maybe white too).

I see lol. It was no shade or ether or anything cuz I know you're not a reseller. I just never understood how dudes have 4+ pairs of the same shoes lol, I have trouble wearing all 30 or so pairs I have right now.
Yeah there are a couple shoes a year that I love and go ham on. Last year was Lebron KP and Kobe Fades.

Navy MW print is the best one. Trying to chill on EM iD though since I already have 3. Maybe return 1 and make it.

Yeah there are a couple shoes a year that I love and go ham on. Last year was Lebron KP and Kobe Fades.
So I've heard. I've never done more than double up, and that's usually cuz I trash a pair going out or balling. Maybe I'll have to lewi up soon (and max out my student credit cards in the process lmao)

Back
Top Bottom