OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
UPS just dropped off my MC's.

View media item 1095876

Threw them on ASAP and the sizing (wear size 11 in all) is consistent with the Kobe 8's, Kobe 9 EM's, and Kobe 9 elite highs.

Pictures will be up shortly. Happy with the amount of purple on the left shoe but not so much the right.

And worn immediately.
laugh.gif

Kinda snug TTS but for MC, I'll manage.

Just by looking at the Highs and Lows compared to this ID, it does look like they are all a little wider, even the Hyper Grapes. As a big man I always had slimmer feet than normal, which is probably why my size 12 is TTS and most people feel like sizing up, not for the length but the width.

Hard to tell in pic now, but staring at both of them there is a clear difference in width!

Last edited:
SMH..MY LIFE!!!...7:08am tracking# says "in transit delivery 2day"....so i wait at home alllll day peeking out my window like sum tweeker every minute and UPS never showed up....had to leave for work at 3pm and what do ya know..... 8 min after i left for work they were delivered at my door step!!..RRRR!!!..SMH.. now there gunna sit at my door for 9hours til i get home....i swear 2god they better be there!!?...

SMH..MY LIFE!!!...7:08am tracking# says "in transit delivery 2day"....so i wait at home alllll day peeking out my window like sum tweeker every minute and UPS never showed up....had to leave for work at 3pm and what do ya know..... 8 min after i left for work they were delivered at my door step!!..RRRR!!!..SMH.. now there gunna sit at my door for 9hours til i get home....i swear 2god they better be there!!?...
Im on my way!!!! You lost b! LOL JK

This is a day where you should suddenly feel stomach pains and have to leave work IMMEDIATELY!

Last edited:
Ahhh my pair is in Alaska. In the US baby... Sucks I don't have any DSLR cameras to take awesome pictures like everyone else when they arrive.

These are much roomier than my Hyper Grapes. No lace adjustments needed. TTS is perfect for a casual fit.

(Yes, stepping on paper because this floor is too dirty, but had to try them on.)

Back
Top Bottom