OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GALLERY]
[/IMG]
Just got a Lil gift in the mail today

I love the pairs that got a lot of purple or red..

Ok NIKE seems like everyone has received the first round of MCs. TIME TO RESTOCK

what
My iD's came in!!!!! Ordered 07-01, delivered 07-22. Cant complain about the turnaround time at all. 21 days total.

If these ever come back up, I'm copping another pair at least. They're ridiculous in person. The iD text on the tongue being stitched was a real nice touch too. I'm super impressed.

View media item 1091616

Close Up of each shoe's flyknit pattern. I love how different the MC can really be on each side.
View media item 1091618

View media item 1091619

The only flaw on my iD's is the chipped stitches on the back. They're actual pieces of plastic for the metallic gold option as opposed to fabric stitching, but that means they will chip easily as shown. Really sucks to get them in this condition. Going to contact Nike and see what can be done. Most likely will be another code or something.

View media item 1091617

Masterpiece x Multi Color iD

View media item 1091642

what did you end up doing about the chipping? getting 20% code? Same thing happened to me, said I could send them back and they can get them done in 3-4 weeks but damn, i dont wanna wait.

Problem is..if you've ever seen responses when someone asks about a Yeezy RO restock, the reps say the same thing "No word on when/if those will restock". AND WE ALL KNOW ROs ARENT COMING BACK ANYTIME SOON...

Waverdr and twnty8 battling for top air on the block.

Patiently waiting for my size to pop up on eBay.

They also have really good cameras in which can make a big difference in capturing all the beautiful areas of the flyknit. Not trying to take anything away from their pairs tho. IMO they all look great! Specially homeboy who has all that purple on the toe box ^^^ . Mine should be here either Friday or Monday, I just hope I get lots of volt and purple.

Just saw someone post this on ebay asking $900 for their MC lows.

SOLD OUT ON NIKE ID AND WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AGAIN!!!!

100% positive feedback over 10 years, how is that possible for a **** who is possibly lying to sell something to a sucker?

lol

Back
Top Bottom