OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Whoa! I like them better than the MCs only because so many of them. Lol. Great job TPG!

ordered a grey pair on july 17, got the started email july 19, and just got the finishing email right now july 25  
pimp.gif

ordered a grey pair on july 17, got the started email july 19, and just got the finishing email right now july 25  
pimp.gif

I got my finishing email on the 17th and they still haven't shipped it. I'm fairly certain it is taking them longer to finish the shoe than build it. Haha

As much as I like the multi color lows, I wouldn't trade MPs for them.

THIS. I wouldn't in a billion years trade a limited release for some IDs. The MC lows are nice but it's honestly just another FK low. The high is unique and will be more sought after down the road IMO. Especially since they won't make it to ID at all.

what do you think? think i might pull the trigger on these since the mc seem to not be coming back..
These are clean. Will prob turn out great. Sometimes simple is always the best.

I have no clue if the MC is returning but I just wanna know why they don't just say "No it isn't returning." Like why don't they just answer? It just gives a false sense of hope for everyone.
They may not know. Unlike a lot of shoes, if you look at it a lot goes into making the upper. Having the FLYKNIT on the fuse has to be a long process.

I love the MC lows just like everyone else, but trading them for Masterpieces.............c'mon son!

just me opinion....
laugh.gif

Last edited:
THIS. I wouldn't in a billion years trade a limited release for some IDs. The MC lows are nice but it's honestly just another FK low. The high is unique and will be more sought after down the road IMO. Especially since they won't make it to ID at all.

The MP's were somewhat limited but do you think there's more MC ID's out there?

I'm starting to the think the ID's had less numbers. :\

The MP's were somewhat limited but do you think there's more MC ID's out there?

I'm starting to the think the ID's had less numbers. :\

There could be less MC lows out there but by the time the 9s run is over, thanks to ID there will be way more lows than highs in the wild. I'd take the MC lows over all the highs except for the MP and Influence. Spike Lee on ESPN changed my view of the Influence. Sick shoe.

Been on Nike iD making some colors but MAN I want that multi color option to come back.

Found a good Mpls Laker 4 iD I may pull the trigger on :smokin

I wonder if someone that is in with the Nike crowd could find out how many MC lows were made. That comment about the amount compared to MPs had me wondering. I mean three days on Nike ID and they were pulled. What could that number be compared to a shoe that was sold all over the US in stores.

I would order a pair of FK lows but the options are so bland. Don't get me wrong, the non MC lows being posted are nice. I hope a fade type pattern or another type of MC option appears at some point if the previous option doesn't return.

I don't own a pair of white soled Kobe 9s, but the grey soles are so much more dirt resistant compared to the 8s in similar color. I hope that's true for the white soles too because my pair is arriving on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom