OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Funniest thing I've read since @Lypac's
roll.gif

#TeamMCWhiteSwooshWhiteSole checking in with a +1

Couldn't be happier with the color variations. Glad I took the plunge on the MC. Shout out @GSDOUBLEU for the 15% code.
nthat.gif

Post more pics of these beauties. MC's are dope too but these are just as smoking. Info on the color options.

Congrats. I know you had a long wait. I know you have to be happy. They look great. Toe box especially.

Thanks, yea im very happy. I wasnt sure after seeing pics if I wanted mine to be more alike or different but im atually glad they are different.

Props to whoever mentioned taking out the insole of the shoe.I cant believe the insole on these are this thick lol.

I replaced it with a Kobe 8 insole and it is perfect now.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

@ddash  I had to do that on my Kobe 9 High as well, I put the Elite Inserts with the Heel Zoom. Makes a huge difference and you are right these in soles are thick, which is good cuz the 8s bottomed out when playing ball. However I doubt you will be playing ball in these lol.

what
what did you end up doing about the chipping? getting 20% code? Same thing happened to me, said I could send them back and they can get them done in 3-4 weeks but damn, i dont wanna wait.
ID try and get a a code honestly just cuz im impatient lol and just take a metallic gold sharpie to it 
wink.gif

@ddash  I had to do that on my Kobe 9 High as well, I put the Elite Inserts with the Heel Zoom. Makes a huge difference and you are right these in soles are thick, which is good cuz the 8s bottomed out when playing ball. However I doubt you will be playing ball in these lol.
whered u get the elite insert w/ heel zoom?

Looks like @NikeID does respond on options that are going to return for other ID products like the dunks someone asked about. So the unknown status of these is making me lean towards the negative...well I think that ends my love affair with kobe 9s. The only variation I truly wanted. Ended before it even started. Saving money for js now.

Been a pleasure gentlemen. Enjoy your pairs.

Last edited:

whered u get the elite insert w/ heel zoom?
Outside of the Supernaturals coming with the full zoom I believe, if you purchased the Kobe 8 Elite Black/Gold, it came with an elite insert that had the blue tooth sensors, as well as a heel zoom insert.

Last edited:
Looks like @NikeID does respond on options that are going to return for other ID products like the dunks someone asked about. So the unknown status of these is making me lean towards the negative...well I think that ends my love affair with kobe 9s. The only variation I truly wanted. Ended before it even started. Saving money for js now.

Been a pleasure gentlemen. Enjoy your pairs.
What exactly is making you throw in the towel on the MC's? Nikeid hasn't officially made a statement that they won't be returning. 

I have no clue if the MC is returning but I just wanna know why they don't just say "No it isn't returning." Like why don't they just answer? It just gives a false sense of hope for everyone.

championart championart

Throwing in the towel because most people said it would take a few weeks if they come back. It's been a few weeks and options that are sold out on nikeid that are going to return. Nike CS reps seem to know about those and will say they are coming back. They made no such statement for these. I don't have any definitive evidence for them not coming back, but more a very bleak outlook on them returning since we are given no signs by Nike despite them being sold out sometime ago. I really don't think they would keep us in the dark for this long if there were prospects of them coming back. Seems like bad policy.

Last edited:
Nike don't care. As long as they can pay ~90% of their workers min wage or less, they will never feel pressured to do anything. The rest of that money goes to 1%'s pocket. What's the difference in selling a couple of MCs compared to the masses of other stuff they sell to us and the consumers who are casual, which greatly outnumbers us?

Back
Top Bottom