OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
First off I apologize if my question have been asked.

So I ordered a pair of MC in the morning but as soon as I paid I realized I forgot to add my ID . So I decided to create another pair this time with my ID. Added to cart but wasn't able to check out cuz my work called asking me to take an extra shift. Since my bday coming up some extra cash would be nice. So just now read back couple of pages and saw someone posting being able to check out a pair he designed that was in his cart. So I went back to my nike account and saw the pair I designed and told myself why not try. Paid it and saw in my orders. Status of orders are both in progress.

My question is did the pair I just paid really went thru or chances are it will be cancelled?
No one will know yet. Nike can either honour it or cancel it in a couple of days. Confirmation email doesn't mean much, I learned the hard way as I was part of #teamglitch. 

First off I apologize if my question have been asked.

So I ordered a pair of MC in the morning but as soon as I paid I realized I forgot to add my ID . So I decided to create another pair this time with my ID. Added to cart but wasn't able to check out cuz my work called asking me to take an extra shift. Since my bday coming up some extra cash would be nice. So just now read back couple of pages and saw someone posting being able to check out a pair he designed that was in his cart. So I went back to my nike account and saw the pair I designed and told myself why not try. Paid it and saw in my orders. Status of orders are both in progress.

My question is did the pair I just paid really went thru or chances are it will be cancelled?
i'd suggest calling Nike and asking.  no1 here really knows

Just noticed that all my MC orders have a white back tab....Forgot to check before ordering...damn...

i guess i'll be getting my MCs off of ebay in about 30 days, when the folks who ordered multiples need to get rid of theirs.

Just noticed that all my MC orders have a white back tab....Forgot to check before ordering...damn...

Glad I checked that. I did forget about being able to customize the back of the tongue, but it's not that big of a deal.

Glad I checked that. I did forget about being able to customize the back of the tongue, but it's not that big of a deal.
I was in a hurry and forgot to do a quick 360.  The order that just went through does indeed have the black tabs, however whether Nike honors the order or not remains to be seen...

NIKEiD seriously needs  to get to Australia. We over here are missing out bad!! Congrats to all those that copped

I snagged a few pair yesterday for me and a buddy. I still have one more MC design I'd like to make...I wish I had just added it to cart at the time. Now you know the story.

I ended up ordering these since i hadnt seen it done yet and i love the volt cw. I also didnt want to do the MP like everyone else. 

Took the MC pair out of my cart yesterday when it wouldn't let me checkout (like a dummy). I did order some all reds with gold swoosh/speckles tho.

No one will know yet. Nike can either honour it or cancel it in a couple of days. Confirmation email doesn't mean much, I learned the hard way as I was part of #teamglitch. 
Did your order status say "In progress" during the whole #teamglitch incident? Or did it say "Build in progress"?

Another chance for the guys who got caught up in the glitch with the MCs? Too soon to ask?

Yesterday I saved a pair of mc's in my cart but when I go to mylocker now it doesn't let me checkout - other people are able to? What am I doing wring?

All these late orders after the sold out tweet, I hate to say it but it's a wrap. *Vince Carter gif that* It's probably another glitch that slipped through the cracks and will end up being cancelled when they sift through the orders. Cliché but hope I'm wrong and they go through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom