OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I always take what a phone rep says with a grain of salt but she said that they sold out of their daily limit yesterday but the MC FN is not coming back today. Today people should be able to order the other styles. She said that once the orders from yesterday are caught then they take more. They don't take too many at at time because they want to stay within the 4 week service level. So it sounds like mid september we could have a return of the MC FN. Anyone else see this as a possibility. I notice several of you guys have 9.11 dates. Is that from this order?

the ones i just checked out were in my cart from earlier today before sellout

I always take what a phone rep says with a grain of salt but she said that they sold out of their daily limit yesterday but the MC FN is not coming back today. Today people should be able to order the other styles. She said that once the orders from yesterday are caught then they take more. They don't take too many at at time because they want to stay within the 4 week service level. So it sounds like mid september we could have a return of the MC FN. Anyone else see this as a possibility. I notice several of you guys have 9.11 dates. Is that from this order?
Thats how i read into it with the multicolor being labeled as a QS on the site yesterday. They didn't put it back up until they caught up with the batch of orders after they took it down the first time so its prob the same now. I have a 9/11 date which is the estimated arrival date. Thats the earliest date that was given to first set of people to order yesterday. 

Sounds legit but then again it could be the rep making ish up.

For those of you wondering if you chose a color for the back tab:

- Click on your design in your confirmation email.
- It'll take you to your design on NDC but with the wrong uppers cause it's not available but everything else is accurate as far as your design.
- Click on "Start Customizing" to rotate 360.

My date is 9/16 the latest I've seen is 9/17. I would love to get a 2nd pair with the swoosh an sole wolf grey. I hope it comes back.

For those of you wondering if you chose a color for the back tab:

- Click on your design in your confirmation email.
- It'll take you to your design on NDC but with the wrong uppers cause it's not available but everything else is accurate as far as your design.
- Click on "Start Customizing" to rotate 360.
When I click the design it just takes me to the "My Order's" page

Thats how i read into it with the multicolor being labeled as a QS on the site yesterday. They didn't put it back up until they caught up with the batch of orders after they took it down the first time so its prob the same now. I have a 9/11 date which is the estimated arrival date. Thats the earliest date that was given to first set of people to order yesterday. 
edit, just checked and it is indeed 9/11 now my bad. You right

Last edited:
Had a MC in my cart from yesterday and just placed an order successfully. Let's see if I get a confirmation email.

Because he's PO.
smokin.gif
Been a longtime NT informant and has been correct time and time again on situations like this.
Well then FML. Looks like I will be making night wings IDs for my wife and copping the beethovens for myself. 

If anyone can't find their confirmation emails check your spam folder... lmfao waited from when i ordered for one (around 9pm pst) until now to contact nike support and had them resend emails until i realized it was in spam which my nike emails usually don't go into.. 

Does anyone think the white heeltab will ruin the look of the MC's?  
mad.gif
 got blackmidsole with neon speckles and metallic silver swoosh but rushed and forgot to change the heeltab to black

I should know this but is there a way you can view the exact order put in if you don't have them in your locker?

Why am I even asking, ain't nothing but mostly newbie hypebeasts in this thread now anyway

Did you try going to MY ORDERS and clicking the specific line with the order? It should come up.

feel like such an idiot saving that black MC to my locker, I didn't realize by doing that it would take it out of my cart

you guys had like 3 hours to make sure your iD was exactly how you wanted it. why rush like it was a yeezy release ?

I low key checked my pair 2-3 times before checking out 
laugh.gif

I think the early shipping dates are for no stitching/speckles. I has stitching (I refuse to hashtag team w/e) with a 9/17 date.

Back
Top Bottom