OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

If that's true, then this factory only stocks black and grey FK because none of the other options can have those soles. I also heard that the glue doesn't work with the other colors, but I find that hard to believe as well.
yeah remember the one rep said something about it compromises the integrity and durability of the multi colored flyknit

lol

:lol:

I ordered a red tab with my black swoosh and red speckles

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I ordered a red tab with my black swoosh and red speckles
lol its kinda amusing honestly

anyways what did you make this team another MC?

Is this an exact rendition of what I ordered? i'm 90% sure i had a black backtab but this shows otherwise.
If you click on the confirmation email picture of your iD, it will pull up your actual iD that you ordered. Just scroll through the options and see what is there and that is what you ordered and what you are getting for your iD. Since MC is no longer a valid option it will just make it a default grey and say "some options you ordered are currently unavailable" but you can see what color heeltab/stitch iD/laces/etc etc you are getting. Just with an MC upper instead of the default they show.

Last edited:

If you click on the confirmation email picture of your iD, it will pull up your actual iD that you ordered. Just scroll through the options and see what is there and that is what you ordered and what you are getting for your iD. Since MC is no longer a valid option it will just make it a default grey and say "some options you ordered are currently unavailable" but you can see what color heeltab/stitch iD/laces/etc etc you are getting. Just with an MC upper instead of the default they show.
I tried that but when I click on the picture, it takes me to my order but it doesn't show me any of the options

I tried that but when I click on the picture, it takes me to my order but it doesn't show me any of the options
All you have to do is click on any part of the shoe and then scroll through the options. Works for me for all my iD orders.

takes like 30 seconds to run through the ID options before you add to cart

I know people were excited the option was back but I mean really you should always go through the options before adding to cart

thats terrible. nike should fix that. why is a default option and actual color instead of blank. Simple form coding could prevent this. 

It's easier on mobile. You can't add to cart until you've selected a color for every option and personalization.

Back
Top Bottom