OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I agree. That 2nd pic of the EM up there without the glow in effect is hideous IMO.
That pic is the "white" glow soles. I agree they don't look good. The others are the green and blue glow soles and they look good IMO

WHAT THE HELL GOING ON IN HERE?
Honestly how long did it take you to get through?
I noticed with the last time when MC became unavailable it said 1-0 days when in my cart and never changed. This time it stayed in my cart and was never taken out and always said 25-30 days for delivery. I was never given an error code and just went right through.

Hopefully people keep succeeding! My pair has gotta stay in my cart for like a week 
laugh.gif

I noticed with the last time when MC became unavailable it said 1-0 days when in my cart and never changed. This time it stayed in my cart and was never taken out and always said 25-30 days for delivery. I was never given an error code and just went right through
hope it works out for you. now someone just needs to figure out a way to get them from the locker to the cart!

sigh, i'm pretty close to giving up now. 

I noticed with the last time when MC became unavailable it said 1-0 days when in my cart and never changed. This time it stayed in my cart and was never taken out and always said 25-30 days for delivery. I was never given an error code and just went right through.

Thanks for the response! Repped

Whats this deal with pairs being in carts?  I have 2 pair sitting in my cart, how do I check out?  

All this damn coupon talk. When the mc's were re-released you should have just ordered the pair(s) as fast as possible. Most ordered so quick they forgot certain options they wanted. Use the damn code on some other order but that ain't Nike's fault. These for retail was your coupon lol .

Last edited:
All this damn coupon talk. When the mc's were re-released you should have just ordered the pair(s) as fast as possible. Most ordered so quick they forgot certain options they wanted. Use the damn code on some other order but that ain't Nike's fault.
That's what I did. I saw Nike's tweet 30 minutes after they posted and just rushed through my order. Had a feeling it wouldn't last more than a day rather only 2 hours. 

OK, FOR THOSE SUCCESSFUL ON ORDERS BEFORE THE "SOLD OUT" TWEET,

HAVE ANY OF YOU RECEIVED "BUILD IN PROGRESS" EMAIL YET(BESIDES THE 1 OR 2 PEOPLE EARLIER)??

OK, FOR THOSE SUCCESSFUL ON ORDERS BEFORE THE "SOLD OUT" TWEET,

HAVE ANY OF YOU RECEIVED "BUILD IN PROGRESS" EMAIL YET(BESIDES THE 1 OR 2 PEOPLE EARLIER)??
Negative... Expected delivery for me is 9/15 
mean.gif

The waiting game begins

Back
Top Bottom