OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Still no build in progress status change. My estimated date is 9/12 and ordered after it said sold out on twitter.

Last edited:
Who knows if we'll ever get the "Building" email. Back when I ordered an 8id, I never received one, only "Almost finished" and "Shipped" 

Got my pair awhile back.Tried to make them as close to the HTM's as possible and been wearing them a lot lately. Colored in the stitch marks red with a Sharpie lol.

[quote
OK, FOR THOSE SUCCESSFUL ON ORDERS BEFORE THE "SOLD OUT" TWEET,

HAVE ANY OF YOU RECEIVED "BUILD IN PROGRESS" EMAIL YET(BESIDES THE 1 OR 2 PEOPLE EARLIER)??
I ordered my MC the very first time it re-released, within minutes of the tweet sent out, it was about 1pm est I think. I still haven't gotten a "making email" but I had the processing email about a half hour after I ordered them (which is longer than other iD designs I've made). Most likely, everyone who got the shoes legitimately are going to have to wait a bit, sense there were obviously tons being ordered.

Last edited:
Whats the fit on the ID model? I've been hearing true to size but that they are narrow, any confirmation of this? 

if anyone is seriously gonna cancel there order if you have a 10.5 hit me up
ohwell.gif
 id gladly take em

Whats the fit on the ID model? I've been hearing true to size but that they are narrow, any confirmation of this? 

Pretty much this. Tts for a snug fit/narrow foot. Size up .5 if you have a wider foot.

I ordered my MC the very first time it re-released, within minutes of the tweet sent out, it was about 1pm est I think. I still haven't gotten a "making email" but I had the processing email about a half hour after I ordered them (which is longer than other iD designs I've made). Most likely, everyone who got the shoes legitimately are going to have to wait a bit, sense there obviously tons being ordered.

YOUR POST JUST REMINDED ME,

ON THE PAIR I HAVE COMING IN TOMORROW, I NEVER RECEIVED AN OFFICIAL "FINISHED" EMAIL. WHEN I CALLED NDC, THEY CLAIMED THAT THEY WERE DONE WHEN I GOT MY "ALMOST FINISHED" EMAIL.

SO WHO KNOWS.

IM NOT GOING TO BE THIRSTY WHILE WAITING FOR THESE MC'S, THAT SHOULD MAKE THE TIME PASS A LITTLE FASTER. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom