OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
if you guys aren't sure what you ordered call a rep. i wasn't sure either since i ordered on my phone while i was at work. she told me everything i picked and luckily it was all i wanted. 
happy.gif

White sole isn't a big issue for me. Most likely these won't get worn until next year and even then probably once, twice at the most.

White soles going to look like the black and crimson em pairs sole I think. Thats not even bad.

if you guys aren't sure what you ordered call a rep. i wasn't sure either since i ordered on my phone while i was at work. she told me everything i picked and luckily it was all i wanted. :D

all you have to do is click on the shoe in your order confirmation email...stop calling reps...we have had enough of that for one day :rofl:

Last edited:
:rofl:@the level of snitching. And he was proud of it too. That was a new low I wouldn't even expect. Sending orders. :smh:

if you guys aren't sure what you ordered call a rep. i wasn't sure either since i ordered on my phone while i was at work. she told me everything i picked and luckily it was all i wanted. :D

or you can just click on the pic of your confirmation e-mail and it will give you all the of the features besides the multi color

Last edited:
all you have to do is click on the shoe in your order confirmation email...stop calling reps...we have had enough of that for one day
clicking the email's iD picture just brings you to your "my orders page" on NDC. It doesn't put your options on a grey upper anymore. And if you try clicking the picture in your "my orders" page for the shoe, nothing happens. People should be able to see (although barely) the color of their heel tab on the email pic, the edge of it hanging off is colored how you chose.

clicking the email's iD picture just brings you to your "my orders page" on NDC. It doesn't put your options on a grey upper anymore. And if you try clicking the picture in your "my orders" page for the shoe, nothing happens. People should be able to see (although barely) the color of their heel tab on the email pic, the edge of it hanging off is colored how you chose.
Yours isn't on a grey upper? Mine still goes to grey

clicking the actual shoe that you ordered takes you to the EXACT shoe you ordered minus the MC upper. but all of the other stuff defaults to whatever you order...pull tab, outsole, sock liner etc. so just for S&Gs just imagine the MC is on the gray and voila your exact shoe you made.

DONT CLICK THE "MY ORDERS" CLICK THE PICTURE OF THE ACTUAL SHOE

Last edited:

clicking the actual shoe that you ordered takes you to the EXACT shoe you ordered minus the MC upper. but all of the other stuff defaults to whatever you order...pull tab, outsole, sock liner etc. so just for S&Gs just imagine the MC is on the gray and voila your exact shoe you made.

DONT CLICK THE "MY ORDERS" CLICK THE PICTURE OF THE ACTUAL SHOE
doesnt work for everyone

I don't see what's so hard for people to understand here. Some people are able to view their ID like they're editing by clicking in the image within the email and some cannot. Some are redirected to the my orders page. No one knows why, but it's not consistent. End of story.

Last edited:
just a guess but, maybe it has to do with whether or not you were logged into an account when you ordered instead of being a guest? i was logged into an account when i ordered and it takes me to my orders

Some of these MC iDs posted look different. Someone said they were the same because I assumed the MC strain came darker from the last release. Seems like they're different every few batches. If so that's great because everyone with MC won't look di same with the siple change of swoosh, etc.

Back
Top Bottom