OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just caught up on all these pages, I'm a little bummed I didn't pull the trigger on some MC's. Hope for another restock

Is there too much white in this design?

Can't figure out where to put colors
Looks clean. Can always put speckles on mid sole. White swoosh looks nice, but white shozuku on white tongue is not that great IMO. Someone posted the tiffany blue swoosh and it was pretty nice. 

I REALLY HOPE MY FADE ID ISN'T AIRBRUSHED LIKE THE ONE GUY SAID.  HAS HE STILL NOT POSTED PICS OF THIS "AIRBRUSH FADE"?

@BLACKJESUS-23  drops a dealbreaker on the fades, but never comes back to explain how he found out 
alien.gif
 lol

I'd love to know Nike's ratio of MC (even thought it was limited) orders compared to their other FK ID's. Would they consider the launch of the new styles a success? I would guess from looking on here that not a ton of people were so excited about the new options that they jumped right on it. I've done mock-ups but nothing struck me well enough to pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Everytime I log into my nike cart they just have to keep reminding me why you never add to locker and always to cart.

Last edited:
What's the purpose of the locker? It seems to do the same thing as adding to cart but with a major flaw.

View media item 1130172

Everytime I log into my nike cart they just have to keep reminding me why you never add to locker and always to cart.

I actually had about 5 pairs in my cart but when I got the First "SOLD OUT" message I removed them! I then heard people were still able to check out a few hours later with them still being in people's carts.

Just got a shipping confirmation on my ID I created 10 day's ago.  Very happy with the swiftness.  Unfortunately I know my MC's will take much longer since everyone ordered at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom