OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Those posting about getting started emails. Please let us know if it was during or outside the QS window. Much appreciated. I am guessing none so far?

Before the sold out for me.

@s dubl I fap during high stake QS's and nut if I get them and blueball myself if I don't. Best nut of your life, guaranteed.

For people with estimated delivery in the month of September, can you please let me know if you were standing up or sitting down when you placed your order? Also, did you order from a computer, or mobile device? Which browser were you using? Not sure if it'll make any difference, but please list your ethnic background. I'm trying to gather all the info I can on who/what/when/where/how the orders were placed along with estimated delivery dates.

Thanks.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My order might be delayed because they emailed me saying that I could not use the ID "Laker Nights" on my fade pair. I had to reply with a new ID, then they sent my order to warehouse to be made...

For people with estimated delivery in the month of September, can you please let me know if you were standing up or sitting down when you placed your order? Also, did you order from a computer, or mobile device? Which browser were you using? Not sure if it'll make any difference, but please list your ethnic background. I'm trying to gather all the info I can on who/what/when/where/how the orders were placed along with estimated delivery dates.

Thanks.

great statement showing how silliy this thread has become over the last 200 pages

[thread="588873"]This thread is moving too fast for me....LOL.  My head is spinning trying to keep up.[/thread]

no idea why its moving in the first place. theres no MC for sale so i thought this thread would die til they popped back up or something

Thanks.

Will this info be used to complain to Nike CS reps?? I don't want to end up PokeZached.

Ya'll stress too much over shoes
roll.gif

I am curious about what factors give you a later ETA though. Because i completed my order at 11:27pm Est. and got 9/12. I heard talks about translucent and glows are in different factories or something. 

I'm also curious about the application of the Fade option. I assume pre knitted materials for those fades were made in excess. Someone mentioned spray painted or air brush, may not be dat method. 

its purely based on the time you ordered. you have to keep in mind that NTers arent the only ones up on shoes.

all of that doesnt matter anyway because all orders will be in your hand by the end of august...at the very latest, first week in sept

Thanks.

- i was sitting on my bed
- macbook
- safari
- white

lemme know if you need anymore info. :nerd:

i can't get down with that gold swoosh, it looks so bad (IMO, don't flip out). you can hardly see it.

black/white/grey look best.

Thanks.
- i was sitting on my bed
- macbook
- safari
- white

lemme know if you need anymore info.
nerd.gif
"safari"

you don't deserve your kobe 9 elite low ids anymore

Back
Top Bottom