OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just got the started email for my order.
Your avi goes so well with this post 
laugh.gif

went to check my email after i saw you guys post them and...

i thought my order got cancelled 

Last edited:
yup got all of my started building emails EXCEPT the one that i checked out after "sold out". That one still just says "in progess"

I hate to hit the thread with ' Just talked to a rep and..." but I just talked to a rep and she had my confirmation email resent and said everything looked good with my order 
nthat.gif
Just chillin until they ship

I ordered one within 30 min of the MC coming back and delivery date is 9/11 ordered again about an hour later and delivery date was 9/15

9/22 for me, not sure why means is so much later... I only ordered 30 hours after they released

@s dubl
laugh.gif
 I know, most of us should. Orders will be here in 2.5/ 3 weeks for many

Last edited:
People....

ETA doesn't mean much. All of the 9 IDs to this point, have arrived days/weeks before the ETA. Stop worrying about it.

Man that's what I said earlier... Every ID I've ever ordered has shown up at least a week in advance. Also, the making process has nothing to do with the est date. I'm one of the later est dates (9/17) and I just got my "making" email, I think before some of the earlier dates.

Something must have happened when maintenance was done. A post I replied to is underneath my reply. Weird, is anyone else having any issues?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom